Talk about other methods for increasing fuel efficiency.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Aquatune Hydrogen Systems

Aquatune Hydrogen Systems 15 Apr 2019 07:11 #1

• Simon Burdett
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi,

Have you had any experience with this Aquatune Hydrogen fuel saver system?

If so would you recommend it?

Thank you./center]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Aquatune Hydrogen Systems 15 Apr 2019 08:47 #2

• Ron Hatton
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 186
While I have NOT used the Aquatune, I can tell you one thing.

After so many years, and speaking with SO MANY people, the consensus is that it's not worth the effort. I have heard from only one that it paid off.

And that one reported a maximum benefit of 15%. Minimum was 5%, and with additional parts.

Remember, it's just a fuel vaporizer. The Groove does that, and without adding anything.

But if your heart says to do it, then DO IT! Just remember to share the whole process here so EVERYONE in the world can see it!

Ron
Ron Hatton
Developer of The Gadgetman Groove
Smile for a stranger today.
You will both be glad you did.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CLAUDIO CORDOVA

Aquatune Hydrogen Systems 15 Apr 2019 10:18 #3

• GregK
  • Explorer
  • Explorer
  • Thank you received: 210
Simon,
before you make your purchase, may I suggest you do some comparison shopping? HyZor

be sure to research the EFIE (which would be a better starting point, especially if you're already grooved) and MAP Enhancer.

I'm Grooved and have applied his suggestion to my MAP, in addition to having relocating it per Ron's suggestion. I've been wanting to find the time to install the EFIE to complete the full mod, but, weather/winter/life/work...soon though. REALLY!!
It's long, but you can see my progress on my megathread of what I've done to my vehicle (which celebrates it's 3rd birthday today!!): Wendy

Last edit: by GregK.

Aquatune Hydrogen Systems 15 Apr 2019 16:14 #4

• Simon Burdett
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
Thank you for your reply Ron.

Yes, my heart says it's just way too expensive, and they just won't return my emails, even though I actually had a phone conversation with one of them.

It also seems overly complicated, and the gains are questionable, as the majority of the reviews are not favorable.

Aquatune Hydrogen Systems 16 Apr 2019 03:27 #5

• Simon Burdett
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
Are son saying that if EFIE a grooved vehicle that economy and power will IMPROVE?!?

PLEASE TELL ME MORE/LINK ECT.

Aquatune Hydrogen Systems 16 Apr 2019 08:13 #6

• GregK
  • Explorer
  • Explorer
  • Thank you received: 210
The Groove has been the biggest factor in my car. And now, 3 years later, I’m still finding ways to take those results a bit farther. And I’m reporting my results as I realize them.
I’m saying that you might achieve greater/more (consistent) gains beyond what the groove has done by taking greater control of your computer with an EFIE adjusting how the computer interprets the O2 levels in your exhaust. I’m also saying that by compensating for the groove with a similar modification to my car’s MAP sensor signal, I’ve also achieved a slightly higher level of fuel efficiency with no perceptible effect on performance.

The link is in my first reply, Eagle-research.com. George Wiseman is a recognized energy saving authority, from hydrogen enhancement of engines that burn hydrocarbons (and how to compensate for/tweak how your car’s computer interprets sensor signals outside of what it’s been programmed to look for) to electrical power to even health care/life enhancement. The HyZor I encourage you to compare to the expensive and complicated Aquawhatever system has links to resources where you can learn about EFIE and MAP.
Do your own research, but I can say that the MAP relocation (as Ron suggested here) and adjusting the signal with a mod from that site has further enhanced my results from the Groove, as I believe adding EFIE will as well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Michael Lee, CLAUDIO CORDOVA, Simon Burdett

• Page: