Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Talk about other methods for increasing fuel efficiency.

TOPIC: Relatively new exploration of magnetic fields in fluid dynamics.

Relatively new exploration of magnetic fields in fluid dynamics. 13 Sep 2019 08:33 #37

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 652
Why not start with putting one of these bifilars on the +ve cable coming off the alternator? Now that you have fuel and coolant treated, electrics would be my next step before delving deeper into subsystems. There is also transmission to consider, AC, air intake...
Something also tells me we shouldn’t discount (in closed-loop systems) treating both sides, input and output wherever possible. Upper and lower rad hoses, positives and grounds of the electrics...

The mathematical symbol for infinity ♾ is a twisted loop, just like this little coil; both sides of it are balanced.
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tracy Gallaway, Michael Lee, CLAUDIO CORDOVA, Hans Plasmeyer, kman

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Relatively new exploration of magnetic fields in fluid dynamics. 13 Sep 2019 11:20 #38

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
People -
please run the text of this page through Google Translate:
Funzioni BOBINA B.A.C. - Bobina B.A.C. - Autosufficienza - Risparmio energetico

Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Michael Lee, CLAUDIO CORDOVA

Last edit: by GregK.

Relatively new exploration of magnetic fields in fluid dynamics. 14 Sep 2019 00:08 #39

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
Greg, that seems insightful to me!

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV
The following user(s) said Thank You: GregK

Relatively new exploration of magnetic fields in fluid dynamics. 14 Sep 2019 02:44 #40

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
Well, it just makes sense to me.

I’m ridiculously pleased with how well my car is performing with all the tips and tweaks I’ve applied, and my wish is for everyone else to be as well. When people listen to the story of my journey and experiments on it with scepticism, all I can do is shrug and tell them “It just works, somehow, regardless of what they try to tell us to think.” It’s like managing money - mind the pennies and the pounds/dollars/euros mind themselves - try small things, and a number of them, and sometimes if you’re diligent and smart and thoughtful and lucky, things work out better than you expect.
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tracy Gallaway

Last edit: by GregK.

Relatively new exploration of magnetic fields in fluid dynamics. 14 Sep 2019 12:58 #41

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
Assembly of the BAC COIL using 2 wire x 0.75 / 1 mmq stereo cable each:
RESPECT THE WAY OF WRAPPING the image !!! The direction of flow of the internal fluid is irrelevant !!!

UPDATE MADE 14-03-2018

1) #AcquaMagnetized with BAC COIL mounted on water pipes to drink, wash and water:

15 laps - Home network systems, for waters with few impurities and with little limestone
13 laps - Home - industrial network systems, for water with more impurities or very limestone.
10 laps - Network plants with marine-derived water from desalination plants
10 rounds - Household equipment - industrial, for water with high limestone.
 (2 BAC SEPARATE coils, mounted on the same tube)

Always analyze, even with litmus paper, the PH before mounting the coils, and after a few hours after assembly.
The water must remain as PH between 7.6 and 8.
AQUAPURE Miscelatore - Bobina B.A.C. - Autosufficienza - Risparmio energetico
Proprietà dell'Acqua Magnetizzata Alcalina - Bobina B.A.C. - Autosufficienza - Risparmio energetico

2) # Fuel Saver - BAC COIL on gasoline - Diesel - LPG - CNG fuel lines:

13 laps + 7 petrol laps + 4 laps for diesel - LPG - gas - methane
(2 BAC SEPARATE coils, mounted on the same tube)

On tractors, trucks, buses, bulldozers and large Diesel engines, fit 2 coils before the Diesel Filter, and 2 after the Diesel Filter

About 25% consumption reduction on vehicles WITHOUT CONTROL UNIT
Consumption reduction of about 20-30% on vehicles WITH CONTROL UNIT (depending on the vehicles)

It is advisable to mount the BAC coil and disconnect the battery for at least 12 hours,
to perform a reset of the control unit to factory values, so that the battery is reattached,
in the first km traveled later, the control unit is updated
with new and optimized values ​​having made a change to the fuel that now burns better.
Internal cleaning of the engine, valves, injectors, carburetor, pipes, exhaust muffler
in an estimated time of about 1 month

Significantly reduces the pollution of discharges, up to 80% less, tests performed during revision.

TESLAFUEL - 25% RISPARMIO CARBURANTE - Bobina B.A.C. - Autosufficienza - Risparmio energetico
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hans Plasmeyer, Wes, Preston

Relatively new exploration of magnetic fields in fluid dynamics. 14 Sep 2019 13:01 #42

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
3) #GisparmioGas - BAC COIL on CNG-LPG passage pipes etc. 13 laps + 7 laps (SEPARATE)

Reduction in consumption with kitchen stoves of about 25%
Reduction in consumption with gas boilers of about 25%
Internal cleaning of nozzles, passages, drains and flues
Reduces pollutant emissions into the air.
Also mounting a BAC coil on the cold water and hot water pipes of boilers and / or boilers,
the water heats up sooner and therefore there is a further additional saving on the boiler, radiators,
dishwashers, washing machines, everything that warms and uses hot water.
For the greatest savings possible, we recommend the assembly of 1 BAC COIL, immediately after the supply counter,
1 BAC COIL close to each user, such as boilers, stoves, boilers.

For portable stoves with cylinders, by mounting 3 separate BAC COILS, from 13 turns each coil,
on the tube that carries the gas, saving almost 40% and more intense heat.
On home cookers, it reduces carbon monoxide CO by up to 98%, from tests performed with probes.

4) #Electric SchargeElectricity - BOBINABAC on petrol engine spark plug cables. 13 laps

Mounting a BAC coil on cables where high voltage runs, such as spark plug wires on petrol engines,
part of the high-voltage electric field is collected outside the cable,
because of a poor isolation that does not shield 100% the fields created by the passage of current that occurs.
The electromagnetic field accumulated by the coil consequently creates another electromagnetic field
inside the cable, which adds to the current and circulating voltage, increasing the intensity of the electric discharge
on the tips of the candle.

This allows an optimization and a reduction of the dispersion of the power of the generated charge
to produce the spark on the spark plug, hence greater overall vehicle efficiency,
because a more powerful spark allows better combustion of the air-fuel mixture in the engine.

Result: greater engine torque, greater fluidity of engine rotation, less use of fuel,
Approximately 15% consumption reduction (still to be thoroughly verified and tested)
Reduction of polluting discharges.
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grant Goldade, Tracy Gallaway

Relatively new exploration of magnetic fields in fluid dynamics. 14 Sep 2019 13:03 #43

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
5) #Health Improve - BraceletsBAC MOEBIUS - BOBINABAC on the human body. 2 rounds

Bracelets, necklaces, hats, belts
Increased metabolic activity and regeneration of body and mind.
Better blood fluidity and therefore better global tissue oxygenation,
less fatigue, less heaviness in the legs, less varicose veins and risk of thrombosis
caused by too much blood density, a feeling of widespread well-being.

Bracciali e Cinture Moebius BAC - Bobina B.A.C. - Autosufficienza - Risparmio energetico

6) #IonizationAria - BOBINABAC on air passage pipes and exhausts of stoves, chimneys, engines, pyrolytic. 8 rounds

Fuel reduction, exciting and ionizing the inlet air and recirculating exhausts of stoves, chimneys, engines
Significantly improves combustion by mounting it on the boiler air inlet pipe
Significantly improves combustion by mounting it on the engine air inlet pipe

Mounting the BAC coil on the pipe where air passes from the outside to the inside of the passenger compartment
ionization, quality and cleanliness of the air in the vehicle interior is helped.

7) # Fluidify Oil - Engine mounted on pipes where engine oil flows. 13 laps

Reduction of viscosity and / or reduction of the friction of oil flow inside the pipes and gears.
Installing a BAC coil on the body / cup of the "Engine Oil Filter" reduces the viscosity of the oil
that runs in the engine, therefore its friction, and there is a greater adherence of the oil to the surfaces
which is lubricating and protecting against wear.
A modest reduction in fuel consumption (still to be tested thoroughly)
Greater smoothness of gear change and greater driving comfort.
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wes

Relatively new exploration of magnetic fields in fluid dynamics. 14 Sep 2019 13:08 #44

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
8) # Fluidify Oil Oil - BOBINABAC on pneumatic pipes where power steering oil flows. 15 rounds

Reduction of viscosity and / or reduction of the friction of oil flow inside the pipes and gears.
Mounting a BAC coil on the pipe where "Steering wheel steering oil" flows
The viscosity of the oil flowing through the circuit is reduced and therefore its friction. Steering becomes softer, lighter and easier to turn, using less force than before.

Result: greater steering smoothness and greater driving comfort, especially during maneuvers and / or parking.

9) #FluidificareOlioAlimentare - BOBINABAC on pipes where the food oil flows. 15 rounds

By mounting a BAC coil on the pipe where "alimentary oil" flows (olive, hemp, etc.) the fluidity is improved, with less deposits especially during filtering.

Still to be further investigated.

10) # ImproveCrescitaPiante - BOBINABAC mounted on trunks and stems of various plants. from 4 to 8 rounds

It improves the fluidity of water and plant sap, increasing their germination and growth.
Germination and faster and more stable growth. Production of flowers and fruits increased by about 20%.
Mount a BAC coil on a support of plastic or other material, around the plant and not on the same stem or branch,
to avoid suffocation of the plant during growth.
We recommend using a length-cut tube for plants with stems
and 1 - 2 cm of DIAMETER greater than the diameter of the shaft.
Close the support with tape and wrap the BAC coil on this freshly made support.
For low plants with small stem or without, we recommend the use of #BraccialiMoebiusBAC, with fewer and wider loops.

11) # Keeping Major Heat - BAC COIL mounted on the engine radiator circuit pipe: 13 turns
Helps clean the circuit and its sensors, the water contained heats up earlier and remains slightly warmer in the circuit, helping the motor to avoid cooling down too much at night when the outside temperature drops,
or in any case in all those situations in which the outside temperature is lowered, making cold starting and engine heating difficult.

On the other hand, when the temperature outside is high, or in places with a high ambient temperature, it is NOT RECOMMENDED for assembly,
to avoid overheating of the water in the radiator and an excessive increase in engine temperature.
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wes

Relatively new exploration of magnetic fields in fluid dynamics. 14 Sep 2019 13:13 #45

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
12) # Best Service FM - BOBINABAC mounted on Radio Automobile antenna cable. 15 rounds

Mounting a BAC Coil on the car FM Radio antenna cable,
signal reception is significantly improved and also the possibility of receiving more radio stations. Still to be investigated with further tests.

13) # Better Reception TV - BAC COIL mounted on coaxial TV antenna cable. 28 laps

By mounting a BAC coil on the antenna cable of the home TV, signal reception is significantly improved
and also the possibility of receiving more TV channels. Still to be investigated with further tests.

14) #Reduction of friction bearings - BAC COIL mounted on rotating hub / shafts

Mounting a BAC coil on the hub of the bicycle wheels, when it is rotating,
significantly reduces the friction of the bearings on which it rotates, with consequent lower force required, to maintain the rotation.
It requires less physical effort to maintain and to increase the speed of gait.

On Bike with result in 2 weeks of daily use, 20-30% less time to travel the same route.

10-12 turns mounted on the front wheel hub (depends on the size of the wheel hub)
10-12 turns mounted on the hub of the rear wheel (depends on the size of the wheel hub)
15 turns mounted on the Left Front fork arm
15 turns mounted on the Right Front fork arm
15 turns mounted on the left rear fork arm
15 revolutions mounted on the right rear fork arm

Tests carried out on our bicycle.

15) #Electrical Miniature Dispersion - BAC COIL mounted on POSITIVE car system cable: 28 laps

Inside the POSITIVE cables of the 12 Volt DC system of cars, especially with regard to the alternator and the starter motor,
low voltage circulates at high current, which disperses around a considerable electromagnetic field.
The coil recovers part of this field dispersed by the cable, and forces it inside the cable itself,
avoiding dispersions and significantly increasing the passage of current to the connected user.
By mounting a BAC coil on the positive cable that connects the BATTERY with the ALTERNATOR, the battery charge is improved by the alternator itself.
By mounting a BAC coil on the positive cable that connects BATTERY with STARTER MOTOR, the starting of the motor is improved in all conditions.
Recommended especially for Diesel engines and / or large engines, which usually have difficulty starting during the winter season.

16) #ReductionAmaroBirre - BAC COIL mounted on a tube for filling glasses / BEER bottles: 13 rounds

Mounting a BAC coil on a tube, and using it to pinch, decant, fill glasses or beer bottles,
there was a noticeable improvement in the taste of the drink, and a less bitter aftertaste.
Still to be further investigated.

17) #Home SavingsClimatizer - BAC COIL mounted on copper pipe where the refrigerant gas passes: 13 turns

between outdoor unit and indoor unit of the air conditioner.
If there are several indoor units, mount a BAC COIL on each copper pipe between the outdoor unit and for each indoor unit.
A shorter time is needed to reach the desired temperature. Even air conditioners that find it hard to cool start to cool better.

18) #SafeClimatizationAuto - BAC COIL mounted on a pipe where the refrigerant gas passes: 13 laps
between the outdoor unit and the indoor unit of the vehicle air conditioner.
A shorter time is needed to reach the desired temperature.
Even air conditioners that find it hard to cool start to cool better.

19) #ImprovementAudio - BAC COIL mounted on stereo system input and output cables: 13 laps
on each Mono / Stereo cable in the input and output of the mixer, amplifier, speakers, subwoofer, audio crossover

Follow us on our Official Ecocreandorification website: Bobina B.A.C. - Autosufficienza - Risparmio energetico - Ecocreando Terra in armonia

youtube: EcoCreando TerraInArmonia - YouTube
Whatsapp Group, send a message to the number 339-6577282 Marco

Now in Opensource also the #VenturiVortexGas
See how to build it yourself for FREE.

If it was useful to you, click on LIKE and SHARE
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile
The following user(s) said Thank You: CLAUDIO CORDOVA, Wes

Relatively new exploration of magnetic fields in fluid dynamics. 14 Sep 2019 13:39 #46

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
ok, first off apologies for not editing the translations to only include auto-relevant passages. (maybe it'll give some people ideas...)
From my post #40 in this thread, as of 2018, the author suggests 2 coils on the fuel line; one of 13 turns, the other of 7 turns.
this is a common thread in all of the possible "treatment scenarios", 2 BAC coils, on the same line, at different points.

Currently I have a 13 turn coil on my fuel line close to the rail. I'm considering moving that to between the pump and the filter, and then adding a 7 turn where the current one is.

I also included the recommendations about the charging system +ve, and the cooling system and anything with oil/lubricant including AC

For me, I'm thinking on the lower rad hose and the crossover to heater input pipe, the air intake tube, the alternator +ve to battery and the engine ground -ve cable...like I said in an earlier post, balancing the closed loops keeping both sides of the infinity the same size ;)
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tracy Gallaway, Hans Plasmeyer

Relatively new exploration of magnetic fields in fluid dynamics. 14 Sep 2019 15:48 #47

• GeraldC
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 31
induction cooking this scared me -- my wife needed a better way to cook so I told her to buy what she wanted. When she got home I open the induction cooking instructions and first thing I seen was " if you have a " pace maker" do not use this device at all it will stop pace maker working", so I took it back to store because wife had an " OnDemand pacemaker" so she was " NOT " going to use this device.
Geraldc

If someone would Please tell me what BAC stands for ? Thank You
stands for B.A.C Coil - Bifiliar Autoinductive Closed Coil finally found it

I have been reading all these message and one thing stands out to me, when it says 7 laps, 15 laps, 13 laps --- I know it maens wraps around tube/pipes but how do we know how many laps are needed for any tube/pipe on any car/truck ?

Thanks GregK

Would be nice if translations was done on those videos me not know how to change it

Last edit: by GeraldC.

Relatively new exploration of magnetic fields in fluid dynamics. 14 Sep 2019 16:39 #48

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
The Bobina BAC is a passive device and doesn’t generate the type of magnitude of magnetic field an active device like a range/cooktop would- in that case, the magnetic field could interfere other a pacemaker’s functioning. An active field on a car could cause injectors or TB or computer or ABS system or who knows what to do strange things. In this case, I believe because there is no electrical current applied to/passed through the BAC inductor coil (an active coil), it simply focuses the existing low-level magnetic field.

You did the right thing with the stove, Gerald. But don’t confuse what that does/can do with our wee BAC inductor - it would have to connect directly to a power supply and have electricity pass through it for it to be a danger, and that’s (hopefully) clearly not the case. If you swapped it out for a gas stove, there’s evidence that the BAC coil would cut down on the cost of running it, and any other gas fixture in your home too.
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile