Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Talk about other methods for increasing fuel efficiency.

TOPIC: Relatively new exploration of magnetic fields in fluid dynamics.

Relatively new exploration of magnetic fields in fluid dynamics. 15 Sep 2019 22:22 #49

• Michael Lee
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • I'm a believer & leader through Jesus Christ, Husband & Father
  • Thank you received: 270
Fuel line coiled! Here are some pictures of my work on my 06' saturn 2.2L. I was away from home at the time, but i will get wire nuts on those ends asap.

Next is to coil the fuel line near gas tank, then main ignition wire leading to spark plugs, coolant hose, oil filter, main power steering line, transmission line leading to cooler etc!

In my house, I'll coil the pipe near my boiler, pipe running to water heater, pipe near water filter etc! "I WILL GET POSSITIVE RESULTS" is my motto.

Michael Lee
(USER BLOCKED FOR ETHICS VIOLATIONS)

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ron Hatton, Tracy Gallaway, GeraldC, Johnathan, CLAUDIO CORDOVA, perlito g. cabauatan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Michael Lee.

Relatively new exploration of magnetic fields in fluid dynamics. 16 Sep 2019 08:28 #50

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 652
I'm an apartment dweller, so It'll be tough for me to test the home applications...but I could probably apply them stealthily at my parents house and see if they say anything about the water and gas bills going down or the house feeling warmer, or water quality changes...
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile
The following user(s) said Thank You: Michael Lee

Relatively new exploration of magnetic fields in fluid dynamics. 16 Sep 2019 15:19 #51

• CLAUDIO CORDOVA
  • Personal License Holder
  • Personal License Holder
  • Thank you received: 127
I cant wait to see your results Michael!

Relatively new exploration of magnetic fields in fluid dynamics. 16 Sep 2019 19:48 #52

• GeraldC
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 31
How do we know how many laps of wire is needed for a tube / pipe or wire ?
GeraldC

Last edit: by GeraldC.

Relatively new exploration of magnetic fields in fluid dynamics. 16 Sep 2019 20:42 #53

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
I posted a PDF of a translation near the top of this topic...maybe on page 2? There’s a link in the post, and the PDF link is at the bottom of that post.

Nope, page 4...post #38 in this topic.
from where I sit, it looks like a bad pdf. if y'all are also having that happen, I can try to post it as a .doc or .rtf ot .txt
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile
The following user(s) said Thank You: GeraldC, Johnathan, Michael Lee, CLAUDIO CORDOVA

Last edit: by GregK.

Relatively new exploration of magnetic fields in fluid dynamics. 17 Sep 2019 21:12 #54

• Michael Lee
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Tonight i coiled the air intake stream on my 09' Ram 5.7L. Fuel line is near firewall, and i was limited on time so i targeted the more accessible air pathway.
15 laps around.

Also 15 laps on the main water line right before the filter in our house. Will update soon!

Michael Lee

This message has attachments images.

Relatively new exploration of magnetic fields in fluid dynamics. 19 Sep 2019 21:36 #55

• Michael Lee
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Update on the water pipe i coiled.
FRESHER WATER!! Really works well! About an hour after i coiled it, a bath was drawn for my little sister. Water still smelly from 3 feet away... 2 hours after, you'd have to put your nose in it to tell any smell was there! Our water filter stored in fridge went bad, but at $54 every 3 months max, we forget about it. But you know what? We don't need it anymore. The fridge water tasted like a new filter was installed. This coil is amazing. I've gone to every sink in the house, and they all have drinkable faucets now. Tastes smooth like BOTTLED WATER. Our shower valve needs replacing, and had a small drip. In the morning, there would be an orange stain on the shower floor, and on the shower head aswell. But not anymore! I'm coiling EVERYTHING!
Michael Lee

This message has an attachment image.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Tracy Gallaway, GeraldC, Johnathan, CLAUDIO CORDOVA, Wes, kman, perlito g. cabauatan

Relatively new exploration of magnetic fields in fluid dynamics. 19 Sep 2019 21:56 #56

• kman
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 70
Sounds too good to be true for such a simple fix that would have most thinking you were nuts for what you did and the expectations of that action.
Keep us posted as soon as you get more results.
Waiting to hear if this can do wonders also on the fuel
The following user(s) said Thank You: perlito g. cabauatan

Relatively new exploration of magnetic fields in fluid dynamics. 20 Sep 2019 10:37 #57

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
it works on fuel too. Michael - you can confirm this with your experience, I'm assuming.
I'll have a few weeks worth of numbers, including before/after comparison, up in a week...it takes 3 points to plot a course, and I'm just waiting on a 3rd to happen at my next fill up.
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wes, kman

Relatively new exploration of magnetic fields in fluid dynamics. 20 Sep 2019 10:43 #58

• Michael Lee
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Correct Greg. I agree. 3 is a good number to get an average. Its been over 48 hours, and here is a picture of my shower head. I havent cleaned it, only rotated it to a clean spot for testing. It drips at the bottom of the head, and will usually turn orange overnight, along with the floor too. The coil has cleaned up the iron in our water. AMAZING. once again, fresh tasting, and no stain on shower head or shower floor!! I've only gone through a half tank of fuel, but its looking promising so far on my 06 saturn ion 2.2L. By the way things are looking now, i assume ill be gaining 40-60 miles minimum per tank.
Michael Lee

This message has an attachment image.

The following user(s) said Thank You: CLAUDIO CORDOVA, kman

Relatively new exploration of magnetic fields in fluid dynamics. 20 Sep 2019 11:15 #59

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
What does 40-60 miles per tank work out to in Terms of mpg? 2, 3, 4, 5...??? Are you in the 20-30% range that’s claimed?
(And that’s just on the fuel line near the rail - I bet it increases from there with one between the tank and filter)

And Yikes that’s a pile of iron in your water. Glad the coil is helping the filter remove that...
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile

Last edit: by GregK.

Relatively new exploration of magnetic fields in fluid dynamics. 22 Sep 2019 21:33 #60

• Michael Lee
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Good question! Yes about 20% id say up to 4mpg at times. Tank average mpg still under testing. I plan on doing one coil between tank and filter, and also on filler neck. Yes amazing results with coil on water pipe. Iron still removed from water. My wife also said tonight that we have hot water in our sink now, when the best we had before is not ice cold! I haven't even coiled the water heater pipes yet!
Michael Lee