Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Talk about other methods for increasing fuel efficiency.

TOPIC: Relatively new exploration of magnetic fields in fluid dynamics.

Relatively new exploration of magnetic fields in fluid dynamics. 07 Oct 2019 02:35 #73

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 652
Most of us have smartphones these days, and they connect wirelessly to app stores where there are plenty of free and low cost ($1-3) mileage tracking apps. Mine even makes graphs and keeps track of the price of gas and adjusts when I just put a few dollars/gallons in rather than filling up.

1_Gas Manager a EN | KiWi Objects

1_Gas Manager a EN | KiWi Objects

Please everyone, get one and use it! Ron always wants accurate data - this is empirical...but it’s also real world evidence.
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gene T Bradley

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by GregK.

Relatively new exploration of magnetic fields in fluid dynamics. 22 Oct 2019 12:38 #74

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
I keep exploring on line and finding more info about what might be going on with these coils.
It seems it's important to have a pair of them working in harmony: go to here and scroll almost to the bottom of the page to where it says in RED letters "Secret 5 continuation..."
we're not trying to get or use a spark, and I'm not sure if our coils are perpendicular or parallel (or if it matters), but we are trying to get some alignment or resonance happening in the fluids (air, fuel, coolant), and if the resonances or alignments happen correctly, we should see a fairly significant increase in efficiency. each system would require custom tuning, so I would advise against the superglue and baking soda installation until you've fine tuned things.
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile
The following user(s) said Thank You: perlito g. cabauatan

Relatively new exploration of magnetic fields in fluid dynamics. 24 Oct 2019 23:15 #75

• kman
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 70
Videos to watch in relation to electrical current around us
The first 4 minutes may relate to the coils some installed.

This next one perplexes me.
To create an electric current with magnets:huh:
I understand many devices use this application but to see its simplicity work so well gives ideas to what we can do
as applied to the fuel line.
Maybe tweaking the coil set up will produce much better results
Those willing to attempt to play with this with new rigs might stumble on something much better.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Tracy Gallaway, CLAUDIO CORDOVA, Andrew Leyva

Relatively new exploration of magnetic fields in fluid dynamics. 18 Feb 2020 17:10 #76

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
Just a post to bump this closer to the top of the "Recent Topics" list for a friend to find more easily...
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile