Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Welcome to the Groovy Forums!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and will work to help you achieve your fuel efficiency goals.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Welcome from Gadgetman!

Welcome from Gadgetman! 16 Apr 2011 18:13 #1

• Ron
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I invite you one and all to post your name, address and how you can be contacted. This entire forum is viewable by the general public, so if you're a Gadgetman, let them know about it!

My name is Ron Hatton, and I am the developer of The Gadgetman Groove.

I can be reached through e-mail at Gadgetman(at)GadgetmanGroove.com and you can find my videos at GadgetmanGlobal - YouTube .

I have been applying this technology on gasoline powered engines of all varieties. After 700 modifications, I am The Authority on The Gadgetman Groove, so don't hesitate to turn to me-IF you can't figure it out, I probably already have!

Don't let that stop you from coming up with your own solutions, because we need everybody's help to be a success!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Ron.

Welcome from Gadgetman of Fingerlakes of New York 17 Apr 2011 01:13 #2

• Nick
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Folks,

I am located in the Fingerlakes Region of New York state and may be reached at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or (607) 590-0391.

I will gladly add the Gadgetman Groove to any gasoline engine. I've modified chainsaws, lawnmowers, generators, a logsplitter, an 80hp boat and quite a few trucks and cars from 1972 to 2007.

The Gadgetman Groove is such an exciting advancement in internal combustion technologies. Most all modifications result in an increase in the amount of fuel burnt in the engine with corresponding benefits of cleaner exhaust, more horsepower, fuel economy, or all three.

A little Groove certainly makes a huge difference!

Please give me a call if you have any questions or need your engine modified.

Nick - Gadgetman of the Fingerlakes

Re: Welcome from Gadgetman! 24 May 2011 01:01 #3

• Itswhatyoudo
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Whoops, Misread the post, im not sure how,
I am not a gadgetman, Maybe in the future though, Sorry.

Last edit: by Itswhatyoudo. Reason: bug's wont let me delete it.

Re: Welcome from Gadgetman! 24 May 2011 07:11 #4

• Ron
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Wayne, I fail to find relevance to your height and description on this forum.

If you would care to, I recommend editing your post to make it more appropriate. Otherwise, I will have to delete the post.

If you're a gadgetman, tell us why we should respect you, not love you because you're beautiful. That is just not going to be seen here.

I also don't want to hear about beachfront property, prescription drugs or other income opportunities. Fix something, tell someone how you did it, and you'll be my friend forever!

Ron Hatton
Gadgetman

• Page: