Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Welcome to the Groovy Forums!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and will work to help you achieve your fuel efficiency goals.

TOPIC: Howdy from Texas

New Members Check In Here! 14 Jan 2019 20:43 #25

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
Hello to OdedMansura, and to Van Velasco. Welcome to the Gadgetman Groove world. I'll say this- I don't remember anyone in either Israel or Hawaii as an active Member, so you guys have your respective chunks of the Planet to yourselves, as far as I know!

Of course, you could live down the street from another active Gadgetman, and still have Plenty of engines around to Groove.

Van, this is interesting news on t e carb'ed Moped... Another Small engine. I said in here years ago, that overall, it's likely that the biggest economy gains have been the Small Engines. Small, simple, Quick to do...!

Welcome to both of you!

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV
The following user(s) said Thank You: Johnathan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

New Members Check In Here! 15 Jan 2019 15:42 #26

• Van Velasco
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 6
Hi Gregg,
I'm was actually skeptical about the groove and bought the program to do it myself and feel the effect personally. Making the groove is fairly simple and takes practice. My first groove wasn't as nice as I wanted it to be, but after I installed it and drove my 1990 Toyota truck - it was amazing. I've built performance engines and what that simple groove did to the stock engine would have entailed expensive parts and mods that in the end would have increased fuel consumption. I did not see a big increase in MPG - but the performance just proved to me the the engine was utilizing energy better for the same amount of fuel use. As far as powerplants for aircraft, I have experience in early radial, opposed props to turbine high bypass types. I would love to try the groove in the carburated radial engines. Even the basic opposed would be interesting. The engines that operate with Manifold pressure (MAP) gauge would be the ones to groove (if possible). I say if possible because you can't just groove a certified aircraft without assuming risks. But if someone has an experimental rated aircraft willing to try it - that would be interesting. I would like to see the MAP at RPM setting for take off and in cruise. Other indications would be fuel flow and cylinder head temperatures. That's what I don't have in my vehicles that I grooved. I'm happy with the performance, but without an exhaust gas analyzer (expensive), I can only feel the performance improvements. I'm waiting to see if the engine computers eventually average out the fuel trims to get better MPG from the fuel injected engine. MPG wasn't my goal since I don't drive much in retirement (mostly Moped around Honolulu), my interest was in seeing if this works and challenging other engineers on checking this out and maybe creating a paradigm shift in designing energy efficient engine. I'll discuss anything you like as best as I can.
Aloha,
Van
The following user(s) said Thank You: Johnathan, Damon Rockwell

New Members Check In Here! 15 Jan 2019 22:14 #27

• LORETA SIDELNYK
  • Personal License Holder
  • Thank you received: 9

Cody Snyder wrote: Well hello all! My name is Cody Snyder and I am so happy to be here and meeting you all online and learning so much about the gadgetmangroove and the other ideas and experiences that you all are bringing to the forum. Thank you Ron for providing us all with a great place to share and leading us all by example. Can't wait to be a part of this community thank you all in advance for you time and patience with me as I will undoubtably recycle all of the newbie questions. I promise to be a quick study.

Welcome to Gadgetman Land! I just get my groove license kit from the master himself. WHOO!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Johnathan

New Members Check In Here! 15 Jan 2019 22:46 #28

• LORETA SIDELNYK
  • Thank you received: 9

Tracy Gallaway wrote: Loreta, here is a youtube video for you. I am guessing that you have not yet had training on how gasoline engines run. This is a good animated video, it shows a 4 cylinder engine built up from parts.
Then it shows the engine running, where you can see the 4 strokes of the pistons. The air/fuel mix enters, is compressed, burned, and exhausted. I encourage you to use Youtube as a learning tool. Search for other videos on Youtube that explain how the 4 stroke (4 cycle is another name for it) engine works. I hope this helps!

Tracy G

Thank you Tracy This is great video! It really explains in very simple way how all is working. Even I didn't start grooving yet and just start reading the manual, is very helpful to see how engines work. I had no idea how simple and yet complicated to unfamiliar eyes to see all parts moving in harmony.

Thanks again Tracy!

Loreta Sidelnyk/Hatton :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Johnathan, David Seaich

New Members Check In Here! 16 Jan 2019 18:37 #29

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
You're welcome, Loreta! The main reason I uploaded this video, was so you could see and understand what the 4 stroke engine cycle really is. Now, think about the Intake stroke, since that is the stroke where and when the Groove does it's work. When you study the Training materials, now you can understand more about the first half of the Intake stroke. That is the time when the piston speeds up from top dead center to middle of the stroke. Middle point of the stroke is also called 90 Degrees Crankshaft Rotation.

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV

New Members Check In Here! 10 Apr 2019 17:30 #30

• Eric
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello from Ohio, this peaked my interest and here I am
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ron Hatton, Michael Lee, David Seaich

New Members Check In Here! 10 Apr 2019 18:05 #31

• Ron Hatton
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 490
Hello, Eric!

Welcome to Gadgetman Land!

I'm sure our other members are going to be more than happy to help you in any way they can.

We treat each other as Family here, so feel free to browse around and ask as many questions as you like.

There is a LOT to absorb, so feel free to use the Search button (near the top of the page) to search for items of interest to you. And feel free to start a thread if you want to!

Again, welcome to Gadgetman Land!

Ron
Ron Hatton
Developer of The Gadgetman Groove
and Snake Oil-https://SnakeOil.wtf/?wpam_id=1
The following user(s) said Thank You: Johnathan, Michael Lee, CLAUDIO CORDOVA, David Seaich

New Members Check In Here! 14 Sep 2019 23:08 #32

• cj donaldson
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 20
Hello, everyone, my name is cj. i am new to the groove license program. based in new zealand and keen to get grooving
The following user(s) said Thank You: Johnathan, Michael Lee

New Members Check In Here! 15 Sep 2019 10:46 #33

• CLAUDIO CORDOVA
  • Thank you received: 127
Welcome CJ! I hope your ready for some discussions and awesome results with the groove. There's a lot of useful info on the site and we help each other overcome obstacles together. One thing I can say is the more you read the gadgetman groove manual, the easier it will be to do the first groove. Be bold and patient. If there's any questions please ask because there's a lot of good people to help. Good luck !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Johnathan, Michael Lee

New Members Check In Here! 15 Sep 2019 17:37 #34

• Ron Hatton
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 490
Hey, CJ!

Your replacement DVD and 2 bits are going to be heading your way tomorrow. They are already packaged and labeled, and READY TO GO!!

Welcome to Gadgetman Land!

Ron
Ron Hatton
Developer of The Gadgetman Groove
and Snake Oil-https://SnakeOil.wtf/?wpam_id=1
The following user(s) said Thank You: Michael Lee, CLAUDIO CORDOVA

New Members Check In Here! 15 Sep 2019 20:59 #35

• Michael Lee
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • I'm a believer & leader through Jesus Christ, Husband & Father
  • Thank you received: 270
Welcome ERIC! We strive to keep your interest continually peaking! The more we can overcome together, the more FIRED UP we get, producing great change in our world! Lets do this!
Michael Lee
(USER BLOCKED FOR ETHICS VIOLATIONS)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Johnathan, CLAUDIO CORDOVA

New Members Check In Here! 15 Sep 2019 21:02 #36

• Michael Lee
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • I'm a believer & leader through Jesus Christ, Husband & Father
  • Thank you received: 270
Let's go CJ, LET'S GO!
New Zealand WOW! What a great journey you've come along on with us. It's a WILD RIDE! Great to see you here and i cant wait for your first modification reported!

God Bless!
Michael
Michael Lee
(USER BLOCKED FOR ETHICS VIOLATIONS)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Johnathan, CLAUDIO CORDOVA