Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Welcome to the Groovy Forums!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and will work to help you achieve your fuel efficiency goals.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone 14 Aug 2019 09:45 #1

• Shane Simpson
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 7
Hello everyone my name is Shane I'm 33 married with 2 little children a 1 year old boy and a 3 year old girl and have been blessed by GOD. I'm located in North Carolina and after watching many youtube videos of Ron and Michael decided to dive in. I talked to Ron on the phone for about an hour the other day and felt like I was talking to my dad. He is so easy to talk to and very knowledgeable about many different things just a joy and a pleasure to talk to. Im here to learn and grow and give advice when and where I can so thank you Ron for this awesome opportunity and I look forward to many discussions of how to better our engines performance help others save money and help the environment all at the same time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Johnathan, Michael Lee, CLAUDIO CORDOVA

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Hello Everyone 08 Sep 2019 07:56 #2

• Johnathan
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 21
Hello Shane welcome! That's funny, I'm 33 and I have a 1 year old girl and a 3 year old boy. Lol. I'm also very blessed by God. I've always had an interest in learning suppressed/alternative technologies but even more so after becoming a dad. I'm sure you can relate to the idea that we want to learn all we can to teach our kids these things we may just be learning ourselves. Glad you spoke with Ron. He truly has a gift and passion for teaching. Nice to meet you. Have a great day!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Michael Lee, CLAUDIO CORDOVA

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: