Over the Road applications
  • Page:

TOPIC: Pontiac Montana, Chevy Venture, Oldsmobile Uplander circa 2005-2007

Pontiac Montana, Chevy Venture, Oldsmobile Uplander circa 2005-2007 20 Apr 2021 12:11 #1

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 624
Hello folks -
If you've come across this post with regards to your own vehicle and how well things can turn out, I'd like to point you in the direction of my success on my own daily driver, who I affectionately call Wendy.
She's a 2007 Buick Rendezvous with the 3.5L v6 that yours probably shares (the 3.4L is pretty much the same, so if you happen to emulate Walter White and drive a Pontiac Aztek, or earlier GM minivan or Grand Am/Prix, you can check it out too...my supposition is that all of the 3000-series 60 degree V6 (3100, 3400/3500, 3800...) engines from GM can have great results like mine)
Wendy MEGAthread

I would even venture a guess that you might be able to add the Chevy Equinox etc to the vehicles this would probably work well on, or Chevy Malibus and Impalas...Pontiac G6...
I've had great success with the Groove (and the other mods discussed on this board) on my car and since it shares powertrain/chassis with the other vehicles I've mentioned here, I don't see why you can't replicate it on yours.
that's a LOT of cars, and a LOT of potential savings in fuel, reduction in GHG emissions...yours for the taking as far as I'm concerned.
Feel free to reach out and ask questions - if I can help, I'll be happy to do so as best I can.
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tracy Gallaway

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by GregK.
  • Page: