Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Talk about those who have helped you the most. If you want to share the love about someone who's not already here, let Ron or Nick know and we'll add a topic in their name!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Kudos!

Kudos! 07 Jul 2012 05:19 #1

• GadgetmanSaskatchewan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I give Kudos to Tracy G. Look at her enthusiasm! If you have noticed, she started just back in mid Feb, and has advanced rapidly and now is very recently an administrator and a fully licensed gadgetman! Tracy, you have a great way of approaching the issues, have concrete explanations and suggestions, plus a posative attitude: congratulations to you!! You are a good example to follow.

Also, I have just read the latest comment by Ron in the Gadgetman Tour forum and I have to say, that is an impetus for those of us who are still personal license holders to get our extended licenses and work towards the full license status. If this works for us, let's use it and help out Ron. He can't get paid unless we help others with the grooves on their vehicles. Kudos to Ron for his personal sacrifices to get things going, his tenacity to keep things going, his down-to-earthness which smooths out the bumps and kindness in dealing with others.

Sometimes life puts things on hold, I know, but lets continue working forward on this. And Ron, I hope those whom owe money to you, do what's right.

I have 2 more vehicles of mine to do, plus I hope to post this week-end with pictures on my wife's jeep.

Kudos Ron and Tracey and all those who do their best!

Luke Wickenhauser

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Kudos! 08 Jul 2012 06:05 #2

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
Thanks, Luke! I appreciate that!:) You are right about Ron, he's done SO much and cut a trail (more like a road now) for us to go on. Let me dispel any doubt as to my gender...I'm a guy! LOL ;) It's OK, wouldn't be the first time! Dont worry I dont have a pink Dremel, it's black like everyone else's...(should I have said that...oh man...!) Have a Great one, Laugh with a stranger!

TracyG Gadgetman Reno`
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV

Re: Kudos! 08 Jul 2012 15:13 #3

• GadgetmanSaskatchewan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Tracy, somehow just can't imagine a pink Dremel!! LOL! I am still learning in more ways than one!

Again, a really appreciate you input and enthusiasm!

Luke

Re: Kudos! 09 Jul 2012 01:25 #4

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
Yes a pink Dremel sounds wrong, unless their marketing people think otherwise....And yes we all continue learning, all the time. For me learning all about the Groove process has been fascinating! ( visual; Spock on the first Star Trek looking into his hooded viewer screen muttering, "fascinating!" )

Ron has opened up a whole new world for us and all Humanity, doing the environment a big favor as well. This really is that big.

Remember to use the Force, Luke!B)

sorry I couldn't resist...:silly:

TracyG Gadgetman Reno
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV

• Page: