Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Talk about those who have helped you the most. If you want to share the love about someone who's not already here, let Ron or Nick know and we'll add a topic in their name!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ron is in the Hospital

Ron is in the Hospital 20 May 2013 12:10 #13

• divedaddy03
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Ron wrote: I am back!

BP Was 219/189 and I was hallucinating. So, they put me in the Psych Ward!

How's that for a kicker?

Anyway, I am working, and will be taking it much easier now, you can bet on it!

Thanks for all your prayers.

Ron

Hey buddy, I'm glad you're still alive and kickin! :)
Talk to you soon, Wayne

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Ron is in the Hospital 21 May 2013 08:53 #14

• Ron
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
You know, there is little difference between the major income-drainers in this world, whether it be the 'Justice' System, the automotive, oil, environmental and political system (they all act as one, don't they?) or the entire medical system. They all prey on people's fear, take as much as they can from those that have little and give as little as possible in return.

I say this because what was to be a 3-5 day stay turned into a 12 day stay in two hospitals and a trip to the Psych ward, a CT scan, ZERO 'diagnostics' and probably more than $20,000 in expenses, none of which do I have the right to contest.

But I WILL!

In other words, I do not know what caused the condition, nor whether I can expect a recurrence.

This is the reason why I choose to empower all of you while I am here and functioning as a human being on this planet. I want to make a difference that lasts long after this body ceases to function.

God is all over this company, over me, and over those that choose to participate. All that is necessary is to decide to make a difference yourself, and you will be guaranteed success beyond your ability to dream. God will see to that!

I love you all, and thank you all for your prayers of support.

Now, we have to get the business back into business! We are about to enter a new era in Gadgetman Land. This, guaranteed by the fact that if anyone takes anything from an unwilling donor, should they be in service, God will see to its restoration, and a magnification of the loss!

I love you all.

Ron

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: