Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Talk about those who have helped you the most. If you want to share the love about someone who's not already here, let Ron or Nick know and we'll add a topic in their name!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Goodness

Goodness 22 May 2013 03:11 #1

• Dries Fourie
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 7
Hi there Ron and all of the family, may I share a thought I had this morning which I felt so strongly about, I just had to come and post it.
Firstly, Ron you and all the rest of us are here on this planet for a reason and one day we will see why, but being in this moment we must make the most of opportunities given to us. Now, I dont want to polish any badges but so far comments and support given to newbies makes me proud and very happy to be part of this family. People come to us (family) for various reasons - mostly for better fuel consumption and stuff (I've only just started but I take into account all the grooves that have been done), but the main object for us is to spread love and goodness with every groove and in that old Ron has taken (was given the opportunity to) the lead. So, I wish everyone wisdom and good health for all to come - we will survive the onslaught - united we stand. May all experience His Love and Guidance for HE IS over us.
I will be grooving South Africa. See you's down the ether.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tracy Gallaway, JUSTUS KEITH, Ken Bittle

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: