Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Talk about those who have helped you the most. If you want to share the love about someone who's not already here, let Ron or Nick know and we'll add a topic in their name!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Support for Ron

Support for Ron 23 Sep 2013 13:04 #1

• JUSTUS KEITH
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 4
Hello in Gadgetman Land.
Justus Keith here from New Hampshire. I have had the pleasure of talking with Ron over the course of the past week about some of the less than fortunate events currently going on in the man's life. There has been good news that I feel is important enough to share with everyone following these events. Ron has informed me that he has been able to talk with a well known attorney who has a strong reputation in defending the wrongfully accused. A gentleman by the name of Day Williams has worked cases like Ron's and has had great luck in settling cases that end in favor of the defendant. Ron has a strong enough case, proof and concerns to get a commitment from Mr. Williams that he will defend Ron.
Ron has done so much to expand our knowledge, talk with us, work with us one on one if we need, and has given more than most men I know. Ron has asked for help, and I have responded accordingly. The services that Mr. Williams offers are not free. Ron does not stand to make any money off his name being cleared. Mr. Williams' services are not free.
This being said, I have sent Ron $500 at this time to help with the financial fees incurred for his freedom. Mr. Williams' services are estimated to be in the area of $10,000-12,000 when the dust settles. Any help that can be offered, $50 or $500 would be greatly appreciated by this man. We are able to use the monies sent to Ron, as a payment towards our next level in the business. If you are thinking about getting into this, and you haven't yet, the money is not wasted. You will reap the benefits of the personal license program, guaranteed. If you already have the personal license program, and have been thinking about upgrading to the extended license, this is your chance. Send what you can, and if you want to upgrade, use this as a partial payment towards that goal. You have to keep track of what you contribute, as Ron has said in the past, he does a lot on the honor system. Any help you can give to this man, will be greatly appreciated.
All it takes for Evil to win, is for good men (and women) to do nothing. Ron is taking a chance, a very big one. He needs a network, those of us who have gotten behind his idea, to get behind him and to let him know he isn't doing all of this for nothing. That we want to do better for our fellow men and women, and for the planet. Don't be idle, please. If you have been thinking about this, and you haven't yet, and you are still reading these posts, then let this message be the one. Let this message be the chord that is struck in your heart, in your soul, let this message be your guide to change your life for the better. Take a chance, and you will not be sorry.

Sincerely,

Justus Keith
Gadgetman NH
Personal License Holder

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Support for Ron 12 Dec 2013 21:37 #2

• ganixle
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hey guys...any of you all getting these emails?

Thank you all for your support along the way.

I wanted to let you all know that the enemies are still at it, doing their level best to slam-dunk Gadgetman and all he has set out to accomplish. The final stroke was to sabotage his Motor Home the night before he was to leave-more than two months late.

it seems that Brandon (from the Hamilton Post Office) and his friends are never satisfied with the level of destruction they can deliver to such a man as Ron.

As it was, we just barely escaped in front of that tremendous winter storm that is still setting record low temps. As we left the Bitterroot Valley, we had to slide down the mountain, and drove through tremendous ice and snow.

We were stuck in Reno for two days, then in Vegas for another, and were driving through some of the worst ice and snow all the way to New Orleans.

For those of you we promised to see, let me offer my apologies. Ron wanted DESPERATELY to visit with you all, but time and the elements stopped us.

Now, we're in Tampa on our way to Miami, in an attempt to gain investors that can help us see to Ron and Gadgetman Technologies' continued survival. We don't know how it's going to turn out, but are equally certain that God has His hand all over this adventure.

If you are wondering how you can help, then we're going to ask you to go to and send some funds as a gift to us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Of course, we would rather be doing business, earning our keep, but for now, the difficulties we face are tremendous.

This will pass, as Ron is so happy to remind me. "This is ALL a God thing, Collette! He knows what He's doing, even if WE don't."

Gotta love his confidence. Me, I am terrified as I look at what we're facing in the months ahead.

Fortunately, Ron has built a network of so many people eager to love, that I am almost jealous.

You are all amazing people, and I am so glad to be able to have the chance to call some of you "Friend".

We plan to be back in Hamilton to deal with the remaining legal matters in less than 10 days, so we won't have time to visit very much. For that, both he and I share regrets.

Rest assured, we know you all, and for those of you who care, thank you.

Remember us, and him (especially!) in your prayers and we will wish you all a very Merry Christmas, and remember that Love is the gift that keeps on giving.

You guys are the BEST!

Collette Thomas
Managing Director of Gadgetman Technologies.
Learn as much as you can, for in Knowledge lies great power.

GadgetmanGlobal - YouTube

Support for Ron 14 Dec 2013 07:56 #3

• GeraldC
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 31
yes bet they are warming up down south

these are our family members -- trying to do good for all of us -- these emails are from Ron and Collette -- help if you can Ron would be the first to tell you "do it with a smile "
geraldc

Last edit: by GeraldC.

Support for Ron 14 Dec 2013 19:57 #4

• ganixle
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
;)

Support for Ron 15 Dec 2013 19:30 #5

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
Ron and Collette are in my thoughts daily. Ron looked 10 years younger than when I met him last year. :cheer: Folks you would be amazed at how strong Ron is. His fortitude and insight are exceptional. Collette is very nice and intelligent.

Dig into the knowledge here and avail yourselves of it's power. I am humbled by how much I have learned from Ron and others here. We have a unique combination of insight and an opportunity to develop an effective set of skills.

Use what is offered here.

Thank you. ;)

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV

Support for Ron 17 Dec 2013 01:16 #6

• Karl411
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Guess we all have learned much from Ron and this site. Amazing how evil the powers that be are to keep the technology to improve our lives from us. Seems like we are truly in a prison here built by the puppet masters. People like Ron and others who buck the system to help or inform the masses are targets by those who would keep us in subjection to their agenda.
Truly evil what these reprobates will do!

Support for Ron 18 Dec 2013 17:29 #7

• GeraldC
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 31
we need a way to know if Ron is asking or if someone is doing bad things

Support for Ron 19 Dec 2013 11:47 #8

• VictordelRio
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Y9ou may always go to Collette, as I am certain she will always know how to get to Ron and how to best help him.

He has done much, and will no doubt do more.

Support for Ron 27 Dec 2013 10:09 #9

• Dries Fourie
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 7
Hi there Tracy G, I saw a post by VictordelRio and also 4wheelbill's response - my questiuon is are we not screened to be allowed to post comments on this forum? Is Victordelrio a Gadgetman license holder? How can some one post a comment as if it was Ron. I have trusted my feeling so far and this is the first butterfly I felt when reading his plea for cash. Just wanted to blow off a bit. Tnx. Keep on smiling though. Has Ron and Collette found a place yet? Regards, Dries.

Support for Ron 27 Dec 2013 10:17 #10

• Dries Fourie
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 7
I think some one is doing bad things - youre right I agree. Regards Dries SA.

Support for Ron 27 Dec 2013 14:10 #11

• ColletteThomas
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I'd like to set the record straight for all concerned Gadgetmen. There has been much speculation about the visitor on our Forum who calls himself 'VictordelRio. Not only has he claimed to be a friend of Ron's, but also a friend of mine which has doubled the level of doubt and suspicious activity of that visitor. So please bear with me while I explain: Ron IS VictordelRio.

He is reaching out to all of you while trying to stay under the radar. As you all know, he has been under an extreme level of suppression and harassment. Every area of his life has slowly and methodically been taken from him. He's had break-ins, invasions of his home, deliberate sabotage to his property with no help from the local police. In each instance, no police report was taken. No investigations were made. I was taken aback by the the level of indifference. Then I became personally aware of home listening devices when I was eventually questioned by police when they asked me specific questions relating to a conversation I had with Ron in the privacy of his home, using the same language I had used. I knew then that Ron is and was under attack.

His business has been severely disabled by the misconduct of an individual named Brent at the US Postal Service here in Hamilton. I personally was there with the Postmaster when Brent was questioned about his treatment of Ron's packages and mail, and was there when Brent admitted to all of us that he did indeed mistreat Ron's mail. Yet even at our request, no investigation has been made and Brent continues to handle all of our mail there. I have a trail of evidence proving all of it, and intend to follow up.

If anyone were to Google 'a letter to the President' regarding 'corruption in Hamilton, Montana' by Mr. Pilkey who has also had adverse experiences here, you would know why Ron is trying to stay under the radar.

In the meantime, Ron has lost his home. I have his tools and very few personal belongings. He left behind everything else including the camper he had been working on for so long prior to the training tour. The night before we were departing, under the hood wires had been cut, and damage was done to the coil and distributor. I am having the camper towed over to my place. He did some special innovative Grooving on it and I intend to test the results.

The hardest thing I had to do was leave Ron in Florida with nothing but a duffel and a back pack. It was his wish to stay and network there. He was promptly pick pocketed and left with no money and no ID. He is homeless with no funds and nowhere to lay his head. A couple of us have wired him money and I was able to get him a room nearby where he was. But he still needs help.

He contacted me one night and told me he was allowed to sleep on a delapidated old schooner for the night. He was standing in water, but he said when he got up on the bunk he could be dry. He didn't even have a blanket.....
He can tell I am upset, and you know Ron, he tries to comfort me. He says everything will work out for the greater good.

Ron is trying to further his work, for all of us and for the people on this planet. We will hear from him again.

So for those of you suspicious of VictordelRio, there is no funny stuff going on on the Gadgetman website. Anyone who wishes to help Ron can be assured he will get your help. And he does need your help now more than ever.

I apologize for the confusion. I have scolded Ron that his friends are used to him being straightforward, and not so 'cryptic'.

I am devastated that a man of his knowledge and genius, a man who is my dear friend and yours, is reduced to this. Send him your thoughts and prayers. He needs to know you are with him, wherever he is.

Collette

Support for Ron 27 Dec 2013 18:15 #12

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
Ron's been thru and is still going through Hell.

Remenber those like Stan Mayer, etc., what they tried to bring us all.

Active suppression of effective new technology or techniques and those who advance them--

Well one could consider it a form of Endorsement in reverse... :angry:

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV

• Page: