Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Talk about those who have helped you the most. If you want to share the love about someone who's not already here, let Ron or Nick know and we'll add a topic in their name!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ron is back in the forum

Ron is back in the forum 23 Feb 2017 14:59 #1

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
Just wanted to mention, since it's not obvious. Look in the TBI Testing thread, page 5, Ron Hatton is back in the forum. Ron has had his hands full, so to speak, he's busy in R/D nowadays.

I just quipped to Ron and Greg, that the whole Gadgetman Groove technology and Power System mods we have and are familiar with is like the V-1 weapon of WW2 "fame".

Ron, our "Dr.Von Braun" if you will, is working on the V-2.

IF you try to ask about the "V-2"-- I will be Sgt. Shultz from Hogan's Heros...

I know NOTHING, I know NOTHING!! :lol: :dry: :ohmy:

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gadgetman

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Ron is back in the forum 23 Feb 2017 15:37 #2

• Gadgetman
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thank you for the consideration, Tracy, but I think it's about time we let people know what was coming for Gadgetman's V-2..;)

The technology represented by The Gadgetman Groove now has a name. We are calling the tech "Wave-Form Technology" (or WFT), after its profound and unique effects on the pressure curve inherent in all piston-driven pumps. (The reciprocating piston engine is a special kind of air pump)

During my three-year hiatus, I had some time on my hands to dedicate to the technology and have developed a method whereby I can take into my shop a throttle body to use as a core, strip it to the bones and recast the internals, building the technology into the throttle body, rather than having to make the tech fit the throttle.

What this will accomplish is we can now take more finite control over the tech itself and manifest some truly amazing changes in the effects generated by the technology. Further, we will be able to generate mileage gains where we were heretofore unable, due to the fuel management methodologies and systems.

So, instead of producing gains in 97.1% (to be exact) of engines, we can bump that up to around 98.5. Some, we simply cannot (with current technology) either produce a remanned throttle, nor apply The Groove.

In addition to that, I have conceived of four more products to add to this tech for even greater and greater effect. (Don't ask. I'm not talking about them. They are "Inner Circle" advancements at this point in time.)

Feel free to chatter about this amongst yourselves, calling the new throttles the "G-Force Throttle".

We will be releasing this initially only to fleet management offices for the highest possible impact. The consumer market will just have to wait. That being said, for select individuals, we will be inviting you to participate in the prototyping and testing process.

That is, if you have a set of cohones!

It is SO GOOD TO BE BACK IN GADGETMAN LAND!!!!

I LOVE you guys!

Ron
Gadgetman

Last edit: by Gadgetman. Reason: Typo

Ron is back in the forum 02 Mar 2017 17:52 #3

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
Ron's back with us, and things are cookin' again in here :woohoo: :evil:

Keep at it, everyone! ;) :cheer:
A big Thank You to Jesse, our new CIO!! :woohoo:

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Gadgetman Reno, NV

Ron is back in the forum 04 Mar 2017 08:26 #4

• GeraldC
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 31
:P :P Gadgetman is back wow
Good to have you back Ron, hope all is better for you now.

Hopefully will put groove on my 2015 GMC truck soon.
It started at 14.4 mpg now at 17.2 mpg.
If it does not go up .5 mpg on this tank maybe it is not "learning"
any more so groove time. B) B)
Update :cheer: :cheer: 2-19-19 truck is getting 19.3 MPG :cheer: :cheer:
now done noting yet but change oil 2 times
geraldc

Last edit: by GeraldC. Reason: update

Ron is back in the forum 04 Mar 2017 13:11 #5

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 652
Gerald, if you're looking for a rock-steady mileage number, tank-to-tank is not the way to find it because fuel formulations are being constantly tinkered with at the refinery, weather changes slightly (meaning if it's warmer/colder what they cooked up at the refinery lab as far as vapourization will be slightly off, or you might find yourself driving into a headwind more often, or your tires might be slipping on wet/icy roads...).
what I'm trying to say is while .5mpg tank-to-tank is nice, you really have to step away from the tree in front of you and get a better perspective on the forest in front of you, you know? what you're looking for is a steady uptrend in mileage (or downtrend in consumption, however you choose to think of it)...so far you're doing pretty well. an extra 2+ MPG or XX miles per tank is nice, right? now groove the truck and see if you can turn that @+ mpg into 7, 8, or more!
-greg
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile

Ron is back in the forum 04 Mar 2017 15:06 #6

• GeraldC
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
Thanks greg will be grooving soon I hope just got to be sure what has to be adjusted after putting groove in place. maybe just do computer reset
geraldc

Ron is back in the forum 04 Mar 2017 15:28 #7

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
What have you done to the truck so far to get the gain, Gerald?
PCV re-route? Open up spark plug gap? RVS power train treatment? Increased tire pressure? MPG Remedy in the gas tank? These are all you can do in advance of the Groove (they're the easy ones)...and THEN you do the computer re-learn.
-greg
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile

Ron is back in the forum 04 Mar 2017 16:08 #8

• GeraldC
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
Have done nothing to GMC truck yet. Will tell all when I start doing things to it but not on this forum
will be under MPG Remedy- New thread if Ron wants it there
Thank You
geraldc

Ron is back in the forum 04 Mar 2017 16:41 #9

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
Gerald, please start your own topic (or thread, if you prefer to call it that) for this vehicle with the year, make and model of the truck (with power train specifics, ie 4x4) in the title under or in the North American vehicles Section for General Motors, like I did for my 2007 Buick Rendezvous. This way, it will be easier for anybody else who is researching how their vehicle might respond to the groove can pay attention to your process if their vehicle matches yours.
I know that Ron and Tracy will back me up in this request, rather than the MPG remedy thread/discussion. We wouldn't want your work to get lost in that discussion. Have the stage all to yourself!
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile

Ron is back in the forum 04 Mar 2017 18:21 #10

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
Yes Gerald, please do start a new message thread, w/ complete description of year/make/model in the title. OR, no one will ever find it again.
' IF you use the MPG Remedy, I'd still talk about it in your new message posting. That MPG Remedy thread has turned into a Tolstoy novel!

Glad to see you again! :)

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Gadgetman Reno, NV

Ron is back in the forum 04 Mar 2017 18:30 #11

• Gadgetman
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hey, Gerald!
While this forum is most certainly a place to discuss all things "Groovy", it is also for the exploration of ANY technology that enables us to regain some of what the car companies and Big Oil have taken away.

So, I encourage you (As Greg and Tracy have) to start a thread here and report what your facing and what you plan to do about it. That way we can offer you some solutions you might otherwise miss out on.

Like going to and browsing the pages there, as there are nine topics that touch on many aspects of fuel economy from Gadgetman's perspective. Pay particular attention to the last one, Post 9. It details a method of regapping your spark plugs that I have used to increase mileage and performance.

Many vehicles report over 5 more MPG's with this little trick! You should see that or more on yours.

And spread the word! This isn't all about The Groove. It IS, however, about Freedom.

Ron
Gadgetman

Ron is back in the forum 16 Mar 2017 23:10 #12

• Ken Bittle
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 61
Glad to have the Gadgetman back with us for sure!

Innovation is never a bad thing, sometimes you have to try something 20-30 different ways to learn how not to do it. Every time I build a new HHO cell I learn something new so sometimes innovation comes from simply finding a better way to make a box.

Looking forward to hearing about things as we can.

Welcome Back Ron,
Ken

• Page: