Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Talk about those who have helped you the most. If you want to share the love about someone who's not already here, let Ron or Nick know and we'll add a topic in their name!
  • Page:

TOPIC: I'm LOVING all the new ideas and energy around here lately!

I'm LOVING all the new ideas and energy around here lately! 22 Mar 2017 10:09 #1

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 652
The Forum and the interchange of ideas and discussion of concepts lately is quite energizing and exciting to me...thanks everyone for bringing yourselves, your knowledge and experience to our wee corner of the interwebs.
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile

Please Log in to join the conversation.

I'm LOVING all the new ideas and energy around here lately! 23 Mar 2017 18:25 #2

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
Indeed, Dr. Dude! It's Morning in here again, the warmth of the energy and new ideas is refreshing indeed.

I've been busier with inquiries, PL Kit and Groove By Mail alike, than ever before. I'm taking a short break in a Groove By Mail job right now, waiting for some epoxy to set up. I'm going to apply the Dimples to this VW Jetta TB, this is my first use of them, I'm excited by the potential results!

Getting better with the Groove, all the time! :woohoo:

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV

I'm LOVING all the new ideas and energy around here lately! 24 Mar 2017 20:27 #3

• Vernie
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 12
The more we put out, the more will come back to us that enables us to put out more. Nature always does its magic that way that it is sustainable all the time. :)

The more we inspire people, the more we become inspired by their positive experiences.

• Page: