Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Talk about those who have helped you the most. If you want to share the love about someone who's not already here, let Ron or Nick know and we'll add a topic in their name!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ron on Sarah Westall's youtube podcast 8/31/18

Ron on Sarah Westall's youtube podcast 8/31/18 01 Sep 2018 00:04 #1

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
I just watched Ron interviewed by Sarah Westall on her youtube channel tonight. This was a Great job done by both of them! I could really feel the true spirit and energy of what this is all about in this interview. Interview is really too stiff a term for their conversation- it was funny friendly and informative. Thing was- I did not go looking for this- it literally popped up in my youtube feed, and I clicked on it 'cause the title was interesting, and there's Ron!! :lol: ;)

One thing I also noticed in this was their ackowledgements of nay-sayers, trolls, etc.. How those types of folks are really just vampires looking to feed from positive energy. Or how sometimes they can just be egotistic types who need to "get one up" on another human being. "sigh"

That's OK- see there are different types of folks--it would get boring without some challenges.

A saying I once heard went--"some will, some won't....NEXT!"

Remember, the Groove causes a Lot of Excitement, esp. when you get it done on your engine and go for that first drive w/ it. But this isn't a Religion, cult, scam, etc.

It's just that someone (Ron Hatton) figured it out, and keeps on with it, despite all he's been through.

We're lucky he's who he is.

Tracy G

Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ron Hatton, Michael Lee, CLAUDIO CORDOVA

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: