Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Talk about those who have helped you the most. If you want to share the love about someone who's not already here, let Ron or Nick know and we'll add a topic in their name!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Miss you all, hope you are doing well.

Miss you all, hope you are doing well. 11 Sep 2020 20:41 #1

• Ken Bittle
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 61
I haven't been around much and I do hate that. Working on engines and finding new ways to increase power and mileage is something I literally love to do. I have been working and am now in charge of a small business after my boss left so i've been having to schedule time on my outlook to make sure i change the oil in my vehicles. Then when Covid hit, I got to upgrade all of our IT infrastructure. Working 65-70 hours a week at one job and trying to run a small home design business on the side has taken everything this year, so I apologize if I have been out of the loop so to speak. I will be updating as I can between putting kids to bed and working.

I am praying that everyone is doing well and hanging on to what is important most in their life. And i'm praying for you even you don't believe in all that, actually you're probably higher on my list. I'm a firm believer that some us will have an engine stand in heaven for us to work on when we're not praising our Lord. Something I look forward to.

Stay groovy my friends,
Ken
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ron Hatton, CLAUDIO CORDOVA

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: