Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Tell us your Diagnostic Secrets snd share with us your challenges!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Computer sensor Grounds issue- '92 Ford- video by Scanner Danner

Computer sensor Grounds issue- '92 Ford- video by Scanner Danner 15 Feb 2019 01:45 #1

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
Guys, I wasn't even looking for this, but it came up in my Youtube feed. This is another big one on grounds. Big enough to be in the "Old Testament of the Auto Electrical Bible", IMHO.

Watch this video, you will learn things. A typical old car, notice all the rusty grungy stuff. Another detail I noticed was the funky replacement battery cable terminal with the cables stripped and the bared ends just trying to make connection in that cheesy top strap. I bet the battery top is dirty- that will create a conductive path between the + and - battery posts.

Scanner Danner is a hero youtube poster for mechanics and car people like us! Several lessons and tips in this one.

Watch if ya want to Learn, Friends!

Tracy G

Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV
The following user(s) said Thank You: GregK, Michael Lee, CLAUDIO CORDOVA

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Computer sensor Grounds issue- '92 Ford- video by Scanner Danner 15 Feb 2019 10:09 #2

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 652
ah, the old 3.0L Vulcan with the TB integrated into the intake manifold...memories of my first Ford Ranger, right there!! actually, memories of 3 automatic transmission rebuilds. The engine was stout and reliable.
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: