Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
  • Page:

TOPIC: How is the 5.7 Dodge Hemi to groove?

How is the 5.7 Dodge Hemi to groove? 27 Mar 2013 23:04 #1

• GadgetmanSaskatchewan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
There is a fella that is coming by in a week or so with his 5.7 Hemi for a Groove, and I just would like to know if there is anything cautionary to look out for on this vehicle. I believe Tracy G worked on one of these earlier on. I have not opened one of these up yet, and a buddy of mine has one as well, and as he is a real skeptic, I hope to do his as well.

Thanks.
Luke Wickenhauser

Please Log in to join the conversation.

How is the 5.7 Dodge Hemi to groove? 28 Mar 2013 07:10 #2

• dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Piece of cake,I did a ladys about a year and a half ago and everytime she sees me she thanks me 18.8 all out avg for her 4x4 hemi truck. Hyw up to 20 to 21 at times. Everyone needs to keep in mind the mpgs will rise alot more now that the summer mixes are coming out. The groove really well with the better blends. Although I have reports from others that they got no or very little gains?

Large bit and jb quick 2 spots first. The throttle responce will be amazing and it will not down shift as much on as many hills as most chyr products do. Happy grooving!!!!!!!!!!!!

How is the 5.7 Dodge Hemi to groove? 29 Mar 2013 10:29 #3

• Ron
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Be sure to check the Groovy Service Bulletins YouTube for information on all vehicles until you become familiar.

If you discover anything that's not covered, record it and send me a copy so I can see it properly posted to help others.

GroovyServiBulletins - YouTube

• Page: