Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1996 Plymouth MiniVan

1996 Plymouth MiniVan 27 Oct 2011 17:29 #1

• Hemp
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi to All. Just did my first groove under the Personal License Program on my 1996 Plymouth Grand Voyager minivan. Due to work & doing this the first time, I took several days to complete the mod. I had to reroute the idle air channel as in Ron's document. I also got a batch of JB Kwik that had a thicker mix of the gray catalyst, which threw off the mix & slowed down the cure time. It cured up well overnite, so it must not have been off too much. Since JB Kwik is a 2-part resin system, I'm going to try using a type of intant catalyst like Zip Kicker for super glues. You just spray this stuff on super glue & it cures it in about 5 seconds or less making it ready to handle immediately. If it works, it will speed your time per job; quicker payday. As soon as I find 1 of my 2 bottles of the stuff, I will give it a try. If any of you feel inclined to test it, please let us know.

Still on the 1st tank of gas w/the mod. Feels like slight increase in throttle response, or did I just put more foot pressure on the peddle? I'll be filling up tomorrow. Seemed like I get up the hill on I-78 here in Eastern PA with less effort, but time will tell. I tried many gas mileage gimmicks but none worked. I'm certain this car's computer is programmed to pollute. Wish me luck.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: