• Page:

TOPIC: 2015 RAM 5.7L HEMI 4X4

2015 RAM 5.7L HEMI 4X4 08 Apr 2019 21:31 #1

• Michael Lee
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • I'm a believer & leader through Jesus Christ, Husband & Father
  • Thank you received: 270
Yesterday i "ran into" Nick, lead manager of plumbing at Menards. As i was driving through the parking lot, i noticed he owns a RAM with the 5.7L HEMI. I asked him "do you want to know how i gained up to 3 mpg's on the same engine with a single vaccum cap? He was very excited to hear how, so we had a 10 minute conversation right then and there about alot of things. Good thing he shows up to work early! And i had just dropped off the ladies to go to the Man store. Perfect coincidence. I popped my hood and showed him how i got rid of the pcv system, and explained why. I told him about what the Gadgetman Groove is too ofcourse.
Tonight i had a Skype video call with him, and taught him how to do it on his own RAM, the first time he had done anything like that! He was so excited to hear about something like this, he shared our "running into eachother" story with 4 people that night. God is good! Nick will be stopping by to get the groove this Friday. There will be videos soon!
Michael Lee
(USER BLOCKED FOR ETHICS VIOLATIONS)
The following user(s) said Thank You: CLAUDIO CORDOVA, Preston

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2015 RAM 5.7L HEMI 4X4 09 Apr 2019 13:22 #2

• CLAUDIO CORDOVA
  • Personal License Holder
  • Personal License Holder
  • Thank you received: 127
Great Job Michael! Can't wait to see his face after the first test drive. Keep the videos coming bro!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Michael Lee

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: