Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
  • Page:

TOPIC: Jennifer's 2005 Jeep Liberty 4x4 3.7 L engine

Jennifer's 2005 Jeep Liberty 4x4 3.7 L engine 02 Jun 2011 19:02 #1

• AronCheek
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Heard back from customer Jennifer with Jeep Liberty, She has gotton a 33% increase in gas mileage,yah baby, very pleased with performance. I have recently increased spark plug gap from factory .040 to .050 and she is getting better power and performance . She also happily reports an increase in miles per gallon on her gas gauge . Normally at 3/4 she has driven 75 miles and now it's well over 100MILES! Anxiously waiting for report on miles per gallon next week. To all you that are skeptical, WHAT are you waiting for,you could be next to enjoy driving once again.

Tonight I should have video up on Youtube(sweety95194) about this modification. Having fun changing the world one person and one vehicle at a time.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by AronCheek.

Jennifer's 2005 Jeep Liberty 4x4 3.7 L engine 02 Jun 2011 19:48 #2

• Ron
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thanks for keeping your promise, Aron! With you leading the way, many others will follow in your footsteps, building the database we've been needing!

God bless you!

To make it easier to find, I believe you can change your username on your YouTube under the main Settings link in the top right corner of your page. If nothing else, you can contact YouTube and ask them about it... I believe they allow it only once.

Great job!

Ron

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: