Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
  • Page:

TOPIC: 2010 Toyota Sienna DYNO REPORT

Re: 2010 Toyota Sienna DYNO REPORT 10 Aug 2012 01:37 #13

• TacomaKarl
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Why can't any of these people come on here and try to be helpful instead of preaching the choir about standards. The Groove is far from standard and a helpful hand in understanding it would be more appreciated than telling us that it is "Impossible" because the standards say so.

Einstein was proven wrong... what makes these people immune?

Karl Fortner
Tacoma, Washington

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: 2010 Toyota Sienna DYNO REPORT 10 Aug 2012 05:56 #14

• Ron
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Jimmy,

I don't understand why you're attacking me. I have turned to those I trust, and their opinions differ from yours. While I respect that Dynojet is a respected authority, all I can do is offer the data I have been presented along with the reasoning that conflicts with your opinion.

'The Truth' is there are as many opinions as there are people. For you to try to kick my ass over what you've been told conflicting with what I've been told is senseless, to say the least.

You can ask anyone you like that has had The Gadgetman Groove modification applied to their vehicles and see what they say. If, after interviewing them, you still believe that it is impossible because of whatever you believe, then fine. We must agree to disagree.

You see, I do not serve machines or computers. I serve people. If the data does not agree with you, I ask you only to accept that there are people who will testify that bees fly, regardless of the science that proves they cannot. I have seen this, and can tell you they do.

If you were willing to set aside your beliefs long enough to challenge The Groove by personal observation, you may find yourself questioning a lot of things, other than some graph presented on some website.

We are not trying to sell you anything, so would you please stop with the antagonism? We only present the truth as we see it. If you don't like it, you don't have to hang with us.

And THAT is the 100% Truth.

Leave us to our illusions, because we LIKE what we have. I wish the same for you.

Re: 2010 Toyota Sienna DYNO REPORT 10 Aug 2012 15:45 #15

• JIMMYTWOTONE
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I am going to leave this forum after this next statement, which I hope you all understand as not an attack on your groove, beliefs, or anything else. My question has not been about the groove, whether or not it works, or anything resembling that. I also have not stated that I believe it doesn't or cannot work. I was merely asking about the dyno charts, and gave the opportunity for you to explain the inaccuracy of them. I then tried to educate you all as much as I can, along with ideas on where to go on an internet search, so you could learn how a dyno works and why the presented data could not possibly be. You stated for me to check with an expert, and I got what I, and many others, believe to be the best expert there is in this lovely world on the subject matter at hand, and he stated the same things I've been trying to get you to understand. Also, this actual expert and I were called names by the person presenting the data. The fact of the matter is, the charts presented cannot be factual, and I'm merely suggesting to you, for your own benefit, to learn why they were presented to you this way, and try to learn from it. Hopefully everyone re-reads all of my posts, and can see that at no time did I call anyone names, or suggested anything about their intelligence. I stated that they were merely misinformed. Thank you.

Re: 2010 Toyota Sienna DYNO REPORT 10 Aug 2012 16:13 #16

• GadgetmanSaskatchewan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Jimmy! I see that you are online and I hope I catch you before you decide to never go back to this forum again!

You have raised an excellent question for discussion. You are in a very valuable position here because of your obvious intellect and understanding, plus testing equipment of the internal combustion engine, and I sense that you are honest, and that you truly desire to understand what is going on.

I think the most obvious route to go here, as without a hands on test by yourself, this discussion is really moot, as you have not had the chance to really look at this.

What I suggest is to ask a certified gadgetman, or Ron himself, to do a groove on a vehicle, or several, using your dyno and emissions tester with the before and after tests, observing the crossover point before and after as well as all the other potential changes which are commonly reported and observed with the groove. If it works, then you work it out with Ron.

What do you think?

Kindest regards,
Luke

Re: 2010 Toyota Sienna DYNO REPORT 11 Aug 2012 08:42 #17

• Ron
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
You were not called names, Jimmy. I don't know where you get that. You did, in fact say that I was lying, and/or the man who did the tests.

That is inappropriate, period.

You have every right to question data. We all have. I contacted my expert, you contacted yours. Perhaps if you invited your expert here (as I have) to illuminate us, maybe one of them will. That way we have their actual words in writing, from their own mouths (so to speak) and in context with the discussion at hand.

Luke is absolutely correct in his suggestion which, as I recall, duplicates what I have said many hindreds of times to experts such as yourself.

Unfortunately, they have all, to a man, devlined to test regardless of the overwhelming number of reports to suggest it just may be worth looking at.

Again, you have the right. As we have the right to continue doing the best we can to do the best we can.

And that, I promise I will do.

One day, someone such as your friend and expert from Dynojet will deign to test The Gadgetman Groove. Even so, their report will be questioned just as you have this one simply because it doesn't match what they believe to be true.

I look forward to serving you one day, Jimmy.

I look forward to serving you all.

• Page: