Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
  • Page:

TOPIC: We got "groovy" with a 1994 Toyota Camry

We got "groovy" with a 1994 Toyota Camry 21 Aug 2011 20:04 #1

• johnnynevada
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Last Friday the 19th we did a "gadgetman groove" on a 94' Toyota Camry taxicab. After the process, the client noticed an immediate increase in horsepower & noticed it was much easier going up hills. I called him back the next evening to see how things were going after a days experience of driving after being "grooved". He told me that normally he gets about 16 MPG in the city & now he is getting around 20 MPG. You can watch the video of the modification right here on youtube...
Any questions regarding this procedure or you wish to get "grooved" in the San Diego / Southern Ca area, give us a call 619-356-4050

Please Log in to join the conversation.

We got "groovy" with a 1994 Toyota Camry 22 Aug 2011 16:06 #2

• Gadgetman
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I am so looking forward to seeing you guys in September!

It isn't often I meet someone who is able to jump up and get the job done. It's a true pleasure to know you, Johnny.

When your friends see the kind of increases in fuel efficiency possible with The Gadgetman Groove (and the attendant reduction in emissions!) they are sure to thank you!

Have a great day!

Ron

We got "groovy" with a 1994 Toyota Camry 24 Aug 2011 04:44 #3

• AronCheek
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I would like to say kudos to this video presentation on GadgetmanGroove. What fun this is to help people and spread joy wherever we go . I think this video was done in Nevada. Please let me know kinds of results or vehicles you have worked on. Sincerely GadgetmanNebraska Aron Cheek Thank you also for all your hard work in presenting this awesome video.

We got "groovy" with a 1994 Toyota Camry 24 Aug 2011 05:04 #4

• johnnynevada
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
actually this video was shot by me in san diego, tho i used to live in nevada & that is my "nom de plume" if you will.

• Page: