Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
  • Page:

TOPIC: 2004 honda accord

2004 honda accord 25 Jan 2013 19:54 #1

• dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Just finished groove on 2.4 l honda cable drive went smooth customer noticed the snap and said he`ll let me know mpg,has been getting 25mpg on hwy before. Avg groove. 2004 model

dan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2004 honda accord 07 Feb 2013 16:49 #2

• mpgmike
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hey Dan, any updates on this Honda? I'll be doing a 2003 with the same K24A4 engine and ECU probably in the next month. Wanted to see if there was anything to look out for.

Mike

2004 honda accord 07 Feb 2013 20:51 #3

• dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Nothing special, I havent heard back yet on mpgs,I`ll post as soon as I hear back.

Last edit: by dan.

2004 honda accord 08 Feb 2013 06:04 #4

• Gadgetman
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hey Dan,

Let me step in here.

As the MAPster is different than all other devices of its kind, we cannot make any conclusions as to the data you're requesting. It is to be considered "Experimental", but is showing great promise.

For my purposes, I am leaving the MAPster connected to battery voltage so it is on at all times. I felt that would be good enough and it's working. More than two weeks driving, still no code, and that with the new VREF set at less than 4.0 VDC.

Besides, at $50 it is worth the effort of install as we still need applications data.

One thing more, I'm having a hard time making out your abbreviated words. Would you mind editing your post for me? After all, I'm just a slow old country boy...

Ron

2004 honda accord 08 Feb 2013 11:22 #5

• mpgmike
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
K24A4 = Honda K series engine, 2.4 liter engine in -4 trim; used in the Accords and some Elements.

Mike

• Page: