• Page:

TOPIC: 2006 Suzuki ForenzaGadgetman Mod

2006 Suzuki ForenzaGadgetman Mod 17 May 2017 00:36 #1

• Ron Hatton
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 490
On Saturday the 13th, I had the pleasure of modifying a 2006 Suzuki Forenza, owned by Brad Beaty of Great Falls, who drove two hours to see me for the modification.
Since we spent so much time shooting the bull, the modification started at around 9am, and ran until after 2. That being said, after I took the vehicle out for the conditioning run, I could feel the hesitation at first on full throttle, then experienced the computer adjusting the timing and delivering plenty of power.
When the owner got back from his test drive, he reported that over 60, there was no power on acceleration. Of course, that was BEFORE The Groove. After, he replied he couldn't believe it, as when he kicked it in at 70, it "took off!"
When he got home, he sent me this text message: (directly quoted)
"Wow, that thing just doesn't want to quit. Kinda like an antelope. Left there definitely below 1/2, after running it at 110 then 120 for a bit, I get here with slightly over 1/4. That's crazy. Damn, I hate the automakers now..."
He had filled up before he left Great Falls. now, as we all know, the first half tank ALWAYS takes longer to go through, dropping relatively slowly when compared to the second or bottom half of the tank.
He used OVER 1/2 tank on the way down, then used LESS THAN 1/4 tank going back.
I do believe that qualifies as more than DOUBLE his fuel economy.
More power at all ranges, emissions as clean as a dryer vent, AND better mileage.
How's THAT for Cool?

You see, a little groove CAN make a BIG difference!
Ron Hatton
Developer of The Gadgetman Groove
and Snake Oil-https://SnakeOil.wtf/?wpam_id=1
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tracy Gallaway

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: