• Page:

TOPIC: PurOL- I found this presentation from a legend in the Honda/Acura world-Bisi E.

PurOL- I found this presentation from a legend in the Honda/Acura world-Bisi E. 04 May 2019 13:51 #1

• CLAUDIO CORDOVA
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 65
I thought we could use another option on oils to help our mpg goals and performance. More knowledge=More power! Please check it out and He also has Dyno results form Multiple makes and models.This guy is a badass engineer that loved to race hondas and now is builds porshes . Google him and you will open your eyes to some crazy records that even V8 peeps will step back.Keep it groovin Family!
.Bisi Ezerioha

The following user(s) said Thank You: Michael Lee

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PurOL- I found this presentation from a legend in the Honda/Acura world-Bisi E. 06 May 2019 09:56 #2

• GregK
  • Explorer
  • Explorer
  • Thank you received: 232
For those of us that don't have 43 minutes to watch the video, what are his claims?

PurOL- I found this presentation from a legend in the Honda/Acura world-Bisi E. 06 May 2019 10:50 #3

• CLAUDIO CORDOVA
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 65
Its about some engineers from Nasa created a oil that is high in zinc and extremely resistant to friction and heat. There's a dyno graph that shows a brand new vehicle with less than 4k miles on it gaining 6 hp/trq just by the oil change. He also tested the longevity on his personal suv going over 10k and being clean. For those like me this video flew by with all the good information about this product and 43 min its shorter than doing most grooves so it cant be that bad.

PurOL- I found this presentation from a legend in the Honda/Acura world-Bisi E. 06 May 2019 12:54 #4

• GregK
  • Explorer
  • Explorer
  • Thank you received: 232
Bobistheoilguy.com is a good website where people discuss engine oils and their additives. Zinc is a big one, but I’ve also seen talk of boron and calcium...as I recall, they’re all on the periodic table in the same family or closely related. Also, the RVS treatments some of us have tried/use are borosilicate, and I can attest to them making my engine and transmission work better, Post-groove, so there’s something to it...
The following user(s) said Thank You: CLAUDIO CORDOVA

• Page: