Username: Password:
  • Page:

TOPIC: 2015 Toyota Camry plugging pcv

2015 Toyota Camry plugging pcv 01 Mar 2020 09:27 #1

• TxGroovy
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 1
2015 Camry 2.5L. I want to get my groove on. Not a gear head. So I'm a little scared about plugging pcv valve. Could some one explain to me (like I'm a 5 year old) or post a link. If you plug pcv where the gases , oil, and pressure goes? Will this harm the engine in anyway? I'm new here and sure this topic has been over done. Humor me. Thanks in advance.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ron Hatton

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2015 Toyota Camry plugging pcv 01 Mar 2020 09:54 #2

• Ron Hatton
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 490
Hey, brother! (What's your name?)

This is a common fear, as the industry has been very thorough with their brainwashing about this silly system. They tell a piece of the truth, just enough to lead you to believe a lie.

I made a thread that covers it, and it has been quite heavily visited. You can find it here: Modification of the PCV System - Groovy Forums

Read the whole thing.

In the future, you can use the search tab at the top of every page. Once you enter the search term(s), scroll down the page and hit the search button. You'd bee amazed at what you can find here!

And at the bottom of the thread, there's a checkbox so you can subscribe to the threads you find interesting. I encourage you STRONGLY to use it!

And go to the thread Welcome Mat > New Members Check in Here and write up a nice introduction for yourself. Most here have done that, so you can get to know the rest of the guys. And, they will all be notified of your arrival and will welcome you like the prodigal son.

Welcome!!!

I look forward to your successes!

Ron
Ron Hatton
Developer of The Gadgetman Groove
and Snake Oil-https://SnakeOil.wtf/?wpam_id=1
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tracy Gallaway, CLAUDIO CORDOVA

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: