Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
  • Page:

TOPIC: I just got my 1996 GMC Suburban Grooved !!!

I just got my 1996 GMC Suburban Grooved !!! 17 Aug 2011 02:48 #1

• travis07010
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Update after groove installed...

Noticeably less emissions coming from tail pipe. I hope to soon have a gas analyzer to help visualize the results.

The throttle response is nothing short of amazing, barely touch the gas pedal now and the truck wants to lunge forward. I did notice the 0 - 60 acceleration seemed much smoother and quicker.

1st tank of gas not completely ran through yet I will keep you posted on the results...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: I just got my 1996 GMC Suburban Grooved !!! 22 Aug 2011 16:08 #2

• Gadgetman
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
It's been almost a week, Travis!

What are your mileage gains? Notice any changes in power delivery at high speeds?

Re: I just got my 1996 GMC Suburban Grooved !!! 22 Aug 2011 20:50 #3

• travis07010
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Ron,

Yes like I mentioned above I have noticed snappier throttle response and the 0-60 seems faster and smoother to me. For the mileage report I can tell you after taking a weekend road trip with the family I was able to average 19.6 MPG that was great considering the specs for my vehicle were 13 city / 17 highway. Like I said this is the first tank ran through it since the Groove was installed. I will keep you posted on future gains.

Travis

Re: I just got my 1996 GMC Suburban Grooved !!! 16 Sep 2011 07:14 #4

• travis07010
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi everyone,
Travis aka Gadgetmancentralohio 1996 GMC Suburban fuel mpg update. I apologize for the slight focus issue please keep in mind I was driving and trying to record at the same time. I promise on the 2010 Dodge Journey I will have my wife drive so I can steady the camera...that will be this weekend.

Here is my YouTube link on this specific video.....

Also please visit my YouTube channel I have other videos as well.

Last edit: by travis07010.
  • Page: