Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1985 SS10 7.5liter Camper bigblock

1985 SS10 7.5liter Camper bigblock 31 Jan 2012 12:11 #1

• mob
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello family. Im am going to groove a camperhome from 1985 soon The tb has been changed to one from a ss10 pickup 7.5liter. Singel injection tb just want to know if anyone has done one of these.If I will need to rebuild idle channels in tb? Its 600km away from here i will do a milage test on my own car when i go there, I will upload picture when i get there in a week or so.

I also have a possible custemer with a ford mondeo 2006 here is a pic of its tb, has any one done one off these, info on vacuum mod would make it easyer for me when i do the mod.

And a nissan 2002 possible custemer, second pic. electric tb. any tips on vacuum lines is appriciated. same here if anuone has done a mod on this info on there mod would be appriciated.

best wishes from sweden

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1985 SS10 7.5liter Camper bigblock 31 Jan 2012 16:32 #2

• Ron
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I did indeed do a mod on a Mondeo!
While it was almost two years ago, I was pleased with the results, but the owner (in Switzerland, if I remember rightly) was not. Of course, we know a WHOLE lot more about The Groove and how to correct for poor mileage now than then.
KICK IT, Markus!

KICK IT!

As to the TBI, it would be best to see what you're working with. Here, they use two injectors on the V-6 through to the 7.4 (454 cid) so yours must be different from the US versions.

We NEED to SEE this equipment! Once I see it completely (top to bottom) I can probably tell you what you need to do.

Ron

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: