Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
  • Page:

TOPIC: 2000 chev 4x4 6.0

2000 chev 4x4 6.0 07 Feb 2012 14:50 #1

• dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I just finished another chev 6.0 groove. I love these. Throttle body cable drive, I grooved 1 sixteenth away from butterfly on this as the customer didnt want throttle to be too touchy. Worked great, the engine ran smoother and way less down shifting on hills. Everybody, this is something that should be stressed to a potential customer, they will have less kick downs on hills which is better on transmisson and has got to get some better mileage as the engine is showing less load and the engine is gliding. Now as for this procedure I did have to jb a tiny hole near spring on throttle simple fix. I took a business card to get my sixteenth gap after butterfly throw. I then capped vaccum frompcv and re routedto passive. He was getting 12 mpg before groove. Ill be curious to see the after groove results. Ill keep everyone posted, so lets all get out and there and get to doing the mods. There is so much enjoyment when you get done grooving a vehicle and your riding with the customer and when he notices the changes!!!!! I constantly ask as they drive feel anything different, and of course the answers are OHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSS WOWWWWWWWW alittle groove does make a big difference. Dan gadgetman Mo.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: