Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Name your question or subject in the TOPIC section so we know what you're talking about!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Spark plug

Spark plug 22 Aug 2012 17:53 #1

• Carlos A.J.A.Z
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
:whistle: Hi! Guys have a ? A spark plug
Can be blow out by installing the groove? I did a mod on my cousin car a chrysler Concorde 3.2 v 6, it was working ok till 2 spark plugs got blowned out, can be possible that the groove can do this? Please advise :unsure:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Carlos A.J.A.Z.

Re: Spark plug 22 Aug 2012 18:25 #2

• dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
the answer is no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Spark plug 23 Aug 2012 05:02 #3

• Ron
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
If you can tell me how affecting the air flow can have an effect on the electrical system, then we will just have to re-evaluate science as we know it.

It appears to me you are falling into the same trap I did when I got started. If I did a mod and a customer got a ticket for no tail lights, it was my fault. So, I fixed it.

When I have a customer like that (I can spot them now before I do any work) I simply will not serve them-EVER again. You have enough of a hurdle to overcome learning the tech, Carlos. You do not need problem customers.

How much did you charge?

I bet it was "Nothing."

Well....?

Re: Spark plug 23 Aug 2012 05:47 #4

• TacomaKarl
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
:)

Hi Carlos,

Question for ya... what octane fuel is your cousin running in that engine?

Karl Fortner
Tacoma, Washington

Re: Spark plug 25 Aug 2012 05:29 #5

• Carlos A.J.A.Z
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
:( you are correct on charging him, it was nothing I just wanted to introduce him your tech, he is happy with the groove his car is running 370 mpg on hwy with 14 gallons so that's what I toll him that that was a electrical problems nothing to do with the groove.:lol:
Karl on the gas that hi is running is 87 octane.
Guys don't take it wrong, I just need it to have a second opinion u guys, and u Ron have said it and i have seen it that egngine works better With the groove lets do more mods I just need to master the 22 degrise angle I do need help on that! Thanks guys! I'm berry happy to have this tech in my hands. Thanks again!

Re: Spark plug 25 Aug 2012 19:10 #6

• Ron
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hey Carlos!
I am now in Mesa, but will be leaving in the morning for Montana via Salt Lake.

If you need a little insight, let me know while I'm here!

Ron

Re: Spark plug 27 Aug 2012 15:21 #7

• Carlos A.J.A.Z
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
:whistle: Ron or any one that can help on,to reset the computer so I can get better results On mpg what do I need to do? I know that I need to unplug the battery and hook it up to a jump box, thanks

Re: Spark plug 27 Aug 2012 15:50 #8

• Ron
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Carlos,
I recommend you spend some more time in researching and study. The Documents section includes a LOT of juicy material, including a complete description of this process.

Isn't it also in the training manual? Not sure on that one! But it IS in the Documents Section!

READ MORE!!!!

• Page: