Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Name your question or subject in the TOPIC section so we know what you're talking about!
  • Page:

TOPIC: James Bryer taught Ron how to modify carburetors

James Bryer taught Ron how to modify carburetors 16 Sep 2012 18:25 #1

• stanton
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
THIS "GENTLEMAN'S" EMAIL ACCOUNT HAS BEEN CLOSED.

ON PHOTOBUCKET AT Photo Storage YOU WILL SEE MRCARBS MODIFICATION AND WILL QUICKLY SEE WHETHER THERE IS ANY VALIDITY IN HIS CLAIMS.

I AM NOT THE THIEF, RATHER IT IS MRCARB THAT IS TRYING TO STEAL CREDIT AND INDEED HAS STOLEN MY REPUTATION IN THE EYES OF MANY. PLEASE MAKE SURE AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE HAVE THIS INFORMATION.

HERE'S THE LINK FOLLOWED BY HIS CONTACT INFORMATION AS PUBLISHED ON . FEEL FREE TO CONTACT HIM AND SHARE WITH HIM YOUR OPINIONS.

MrCarbJB (The Original Throttle Body Mod Developer)
James Bryer
3398 C.R. 1435
De Kalb, TX 75559

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

1-903-667-2191
[/b]

After Googling this topic a guy's name kept coming up, James Bryer. So after contacting him (he posts his email, phone, and address on his websites) he said he knows you, (Ron Hatton I believe your name is) and says he showed you how to do this. What's up with that?? He laughed when I told him I was thinking of buying one of your "licenses" and said he's been doing this to carbs and throttle bodies for over 40 years !!! He said he showed you how to do it about 3 years ago and you skipped out on him and didn't even pay him for the work. What's up with that?? How can you sell yourself as some sort of inventor?? Fill me in. Fill everyone in. What's up with this?? Is this where you learned how to do this? Did you pay him for working on your carb??

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Ron.

Re: James Bryer taught Ron how to modify carburetors 17 Sep 2012 03:06 #2

• Ron
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
One thing you may wish to consider before coming here launching an attack. That is one very simple thing...

Has ANYTHING Mr. Bryer done been validated by anyone other than himself?

That alone will substantiate that he is not the originator of The Gadgetman Groove.

If he is able to show any success prior to our meeting, then I invite him, and any others claiming I am a thief, to present their proof.

As he has been doing this for 40 years, that shouldn't be a problem. I began The Groove in 2009. Since then, I have personally modified more than a thousand engines and have several hundred very happy customers not to mention having a couple of hundred licensees.

Several people have sent their throttle bodies to Mr. Bryer for modification only to find themselves disappointed.

If you will do some serious investigation, you will find that you have become a hater over a lie.

Please consider this carefully, Stanton (if that's your real name) as the choices we make today dictate the quality of the rest of our lives.

I will be sure to send out a mail to all registered users encouraging them to share their experiences. If you are willing to listen, I am sure they will have some interesting stories to tell you about myself and perhaps Mr. Bryer as well.

If you want my side of the story (in private and in confidence) then you may call me at any time. I will be more than happy to tell you my side. That would be fair, don't you agree?

Ron Hatton
Developer of The Gadgetman Groove

PS: This site is dedicated to creating positive things for this planet and the people that live here. Any further discussion that is degrading to anyone, including myself, will result in your ejection as well as your IP address being banned.

Please keep all commentary either scientific (neutral) or positive.

Thank you for honoring this.

Ron

Last edit: by Ron.

Re: James Bryer taught Ron how to modify carburetors 17 Sep 2012 03:45 #3

• TacomaKarl
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Interestingly enough, the only way I was able to find anything on James Bryer was to actually search for "James Bryer carburetor" in which I found two links of discussion both emplimented by Mr. Bryer.

Below was my original post but after thinking about this for awhile

I have to call BS on you Stanton or whoever you may be.

James Bryer has two things on the internet, period.
1) a blog which rambles through a series of subjects and
2) a 58 second video that shows absolutely nothing.

Yet you have a phone conversation with this man and immediately assume he is completely legit and above board and come on here calling Ron out.

Thanks to Ron, I know more about this groove than James Bryer will ever be able to tell you.

Take your petty unfounded accusations and peddle them elsewhere.

My name is Karl Fortner... and I'm a Gadgetman!!!

On the one thread, posted in 2009 is his presentation and goes on to mention the following in his thread...
"Here is a link to one that has replicated on his own what I have suggested, which is to show that I am not the only one who is able to do these things.
"

This can be found at

Along with that is a link to his version of how to do his modification.

As with any product, there are variations, some original, some take-offs on an original. regardless, it is not a situation of grabbing a product and immediately running to market with it.

Mr Bryer describes his method and the bit he used which tends to be unique.

The bit type that Ron uses is much more refined for its use and you can't buy these off the shelf at Walmart. Time, testing and retesting are involved in determining the correct bit shape to get the effects that we have seen and reported time and again.

If I remember correctly, Ron's patent directly reflects the bit shape that he uses in the process. This leaves Mr. Bryer to do what ever he please with his conical shaped bit should he wish to.

For that matter you can use a barrel shaped bit and do it from the outside without removing the throttlebody. (not recommended, but have at it.)

Beyond that, Ron has followed the rules of a free market, done his development work to the point of filing for a patent on his work and saw fit to recoupe some of his costs and at the same time benefit others in their own endeavors.

If your only purpose here was to create discention, please feel free to move on, everyone has a story and a past if we were to live there all the time we would still be in the stone age.

I'm done...

Karl Fortner
Tacoma, Washington

Last edit: by TacomaKarl.

Re: James Bryer taught Ron how to modify carburetors 17 Sep 2012 14:47 #4

• mob
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
heye heye Whats all this about then.
Eacth one does what they can.

If mr bryer is interessted in making a investment in someones else invetion in this case mine :) then ill be willing to give the details off a shape that reppells from it self and has a very strong moving force. If mr bryer succsseds.in paying the cnc man to make it. then he can have all the credit.
who ever does it first or.
any one wants this info i give happily and hopefully someone can make the world a better place. Fighting is for succers
there are so many new invention and old just pick one and make it your thing if you dont then dont,
Leave Ron alone he is on his train.
get your own or mine if you like . cheers and hellos from germany,,,

Re: James Bryer taught Ron how to modify carburetors 17 Sep 2012 19:29 #5

• Ron
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
This is obviously another attempt by someone who lives an unhappy life to share their discontent rather than find solutions.

"Stanton's" email account has been closed.

If he were really seeking answers, I think he would have used a real address at which he could receive mail.

His account will therefore be terminated and his IP address blocked from further communications here.

Ron

Re: James Bryer taught Ron how to modify carburetors 18 Sep 2012 14:24 #6

• tf4624
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Ponders the though

Re: James Bryer taught Ron how to modify carburetors 23 Sep 2012 13:00 #7

• Ron
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
JUST GIVING THIS A BUMP. PLEASE SEE THE FIRST POST FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS ISSUE.

• Page: