Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Name your question or subject in the TOPIC section so we know what you're talking about!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Test

Test 29 May 2013 16:51 #1

• Wayne Meador
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
This is to see if the forum will let me post. It keeps telling me that I'm spamming the forums and to contact the administrator. Which I have! :)

We love ya Ron! :) :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Test 29 May 2013 16:53 #2

• Wayne Meador
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Wayne Meador wrote: This is to see if the forum will let me post. It keeps telling me that I'm spamming the forums and to contact the administrator. Which I have! :)

Looks like it's working, it will not let me post the other post. Going to go try again... :)

Test 29 May 2013 16:56 #3

• Wayne Meador
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Wayne Meador wrote: This is to see if the forum will let me post. It keeps telling me that I'm spamming the forums and to contact the administrator. Which I have! :)

Ok, it looks like it's still not working or letting me post the the Ford category in the forums. I tried posting w/o the picture links and it still didn't work. Keeps saying that I'm spamming the forums.

Please help, I need to post for some advice!

Thanks in advance,

Wayne, SC
Gadgetman Carolinas

Last edit: by Wayne Meador.

Test 30 May 2013 00:12 #4

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 565
Wayne have you tried posting in Groovy Vehicles or another category? Sounds like a tech. glitch, I've had a couple similar before, though I've never seen anything about spamming the forum. Though I do post so dang much I feel like I am sometimes?

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV

Test 30 May 2013 07:10 #5

• Wayne Meador
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Yes Tracy, I've tried everything that I can try....I'm not sure what else to do...I need to get some posts up right away!

Thanks for your help and knowledge.

Wayne, SC

Photo Storage

Test 30 May 2013 07:20 #6

• Wayne Meador
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

TracyG wrote: Wayne have you tried posting in Groovy Vehicles or another category? Sounds like a tech. glitch, I've had a couple similar before, though I've never seen anything about spamming the forum. Though I do post so dang much I feel like I am sometimes?

Tracy G

Hey Tracy and All,

I got it figured out. I posted and only added one picture URL at a time to the post. I posted it with one image URL, saved it....edited it and added another image URL every 120 seconds. Hope that this helps somebody.

What a !@#$@!%^!@ slow way to post! :)

Wayne, SC
Gadgetman Carolinas

• Page: