Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Name your question or subject in the TOPIC section so we know what you're talking about!
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1990 gmc 1500 V8 350 tbi

1990 gmc 1500 V8 350 tbi 06 Jun 2013 06:34 #1

• ldrine85
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I grooved my fisrt ride! I grooved my 1990 350 tbi. I felt more power gains and am still waiting for mpg results Can't wait :) I have and (1997 honda accord 4 cylinder ) 1996 lincoln town car 4.6 v8) And and 2010 harley Electra glide classic 96ci. to groove so ill be busy. Wondering if anybody has grooved any of these rides and if so how the results wer

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by ldrine85.

1990 gmc 1500 V8 350 tbi 06 Jun 2013 12:53 #2

• Wayne Meador
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
That's one sexy TBI!

Nice work on the Idle Air Pathway, it's looks very nice...well done. The groove looks really good too, especially for your first one.

Like you mentioned when we talked, try that other gasket tonight and you may need to give it just a bit more idle with the set screw once you do that.

Looks really good man.

Wayne

1990 gmc 1500 V8 350 tbi 06 Jun 2013 16:29 #3

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 565
Hey Idrine welcome aboard!

I notice a chamfer on the top of the Groove esp. the bore closest to camera. nice pics, BTW, Thanks!

Just curious, was that just the bit shaft doing the chamfer, was it intentional?

Your collection of rides sound like good Groove candidates. I dunno about the Harley? But good for you, keep Grooving, tell us of results, questions, we love pics!

Look thru the Index to see of any posts of your rides. Your Training materials and this forum are at your fingers to study, there's a lot here now!

Welcome to GadgetmanLand! :cheer:

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV
The following user(s) said Thank You: ldrine85

1990 gmc 1500 V8 350 tbi 07 Jun 2013 06:11 #4

• ldrine85
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Attachment not found

Thanks tracy G,
Im thinking the chanfer is just the way it turned out but im not sher due to this is my first 1# :-}. Ill see what the honda looks like when im done. I JB 'd some area's i thought needed rerouted on it last night we will see tonight when i groove it out to see how it turns out!

Attachment not found

Last edit: by ldrine85.
  • Page: