Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Name your question or subject in the TOPIC section so we know what you're talking about!
  • Page:

TOPIC: I want to get grooved!

I want to get grooved! 26 Aug 2013 08:41 #1

• ganixle
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello folks, I live in Panama City, Florida, drive a 2012 Toyota Tacoma with 2.7L engine. Having trouble contacting anyone in Alabama, Georgia or Florida for getting my groove done. I don't mind driving 6-7 hours to get it done. Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

I want to get grooved! 26 Aug 2013 11:49 #2

• Gadgetman
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I am always pleased when someone new takes an interest in my discovery, my friend.

While I don't know your name, I know that you are an adventurer by nature, otherwise you wouldn't be here! As an adventurer, perhaps you would consider learning to do this for yourself (and others) while it's available!

The cost is nearly the same, and you can count on learning a LOT in the process, not to mention the value to the planet of what you will be able to do.

Let me know if this interests you, as we have very few techs in your area and are wanting more!

Ron

PS: I've been to Panama City. Wild and crazy, and at the same time giving places to just sit and appreciate the beaches. LOVED IT!

Last edit: by Gadgetman.

I want to get grooved! 26 Aug 2013 22:53 #3

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
Hey Ganixle, I second Ron here. I think you're a long way from any active Gadgetman.

Personally I've learned a ton in GadgetmanLand and made some freinds too. There's more info here than ever, and we help each other out. I'd go with the Personal Liscence Program. Ron will help you out which ever way you want, and the Forum is here to help you too! You're already in the Rabbit Hole, come on down! :cheer:

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV

I want to get grooved! 27 Aug 2013 12:03 #4

• ganixle
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
An adventurer when it comes to exploring and treasure hunting. An adventurer when it comes to tinkering with a vehicle no longer under warranty...not so much when it comes to a 2012 Toyota. Am planning on heading westward to Idaho and Montana the middle of next month for some prospecting and surveying some gold claims. With 2400 miles one way a little deviation won't hurt. How long would it take for someone to do the groove, re-route the PCV and make other tweaks as necessary? Thanks

I want to get grooved! 28 Aug 2013 07:29 #5

• ganixle
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello...earth to groove land. Anyone out there between Florida and Montana that can do a groove on a 2012 Toyota Tacoma 2.7L, make all the tweaks and get me up and running? How long would it normally take and the cost please?

I want to get grooved! 28 Aug 2013 07:50 #6

• dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Sure, when would you like it done? Im in sweet springs mo about halfway from you to Ron. The cost is 250.00 You can give me a call if you`d like 660 229 4871 Dan Merrick I will be in New Mexico for Ricks hho rally in mid October. Other than that pretty well anytime. Or you could make the rally in carlsbad new mexico and Id be glad to do it there. Oct 11 and 12 If you choose another closer I understand as fuel prices are skyrocketing. Any helpI can do let me know. I am teaching fuel chemistry in the area schools so we would need to plan a time. Thanks Dan

I want to get grooved! 28 Aug 2013 21:59 #7

• ganixle
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thanks Dan...I'll try to give you a call sometime this week.

• Page: