Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Name your question or subject in the TOPIC section so we know what you're talking about!
  • Page:

TOPIC: scan gauge

scan gauge 07 Sep 2013 09:04 #1

• miltonrarick
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
how acurate are they for C02 readings

Please Log in to join the conversation.

scan gauge 10 Sep 2013 20:07 #2

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
Didn't know they could read CO2, do you mean O2 sensor values?

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV

scan gauge 11 Sep 2013 07:36 #3

• miltonrarick
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
SCANGAUGE PROVIDES REAL-TIME INFO ABOUT THE AMOUNT OF CO2 IN YOUR VEHICLE PRODUCES ALLOWING YOU TO ADJUST YOUR DRIVING STYLE AND REDUCE YOUR CARBON FOOTPRINT THIS FROM SCANGAUGE INFO SHEET

scan gauge 11 Sep 2013 22:58 #4

• TacomaKarl
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Milton

I have a ScanGauge as well as an OBDII scanner, I'm fairly sure that the CO2 reading is a representation via calculation of the O2 sensors and other factors, there are no physical CO2 sensors in any vehicles that I know of.

The scangauge is good for watching your mileage at run-time but I would still recommend getting and OBDII scanner.

Karl Fortner
Tacoma, Washington

scan gauge 12 Sep 2013 09:04 #5

• miltonrarick
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
thanks my 98 tahoe shows 7 1/2 miles for 1 lb c02 whats normal readings ron grooved my throttle body also i have bruce mcberneys compensator , mapster set at 4 volts still trying small reductions hard to not do to many changes at once i went from 12 mpg to 20 mpg not bad for a 4 wheel drive it is better than a new one

scan gauge 18 Sep 2013 09:14 #6

• ron
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Milton, you MUST restore teh vacuum leak caused by the PCV Vacuum line! The Condensator, while helpful on the average car, is disadvantageous to the actions caused by The Groove.

I'm just saying I wrote the manual over a three year period and know this stuff pretty well is all...

• Page: