Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Name your question or subject in the TOPIC section so we know what you're talking about!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Greeting

Greeting 10 Jul 2014 02:21 #1

• giorgi.kartozia
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello everyone! I'm George from Tbilisi,Georgia. :)
The Groove interested me very much so I tried the personal license program. Now I want to ask you if anyone has ever grooved the GDI engine? and what were the results. I'm going to try but I'm not shure if it will work. If anyone has any experience of this kind plese let me know. Thank you and hope we'll make friends soon. Best wishes from Georgia. :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Greeting 15 Jul 2014 19:39 #2

• Karl411
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hey George,
The boards have been quiet lately because some of the main people here have been busy with
work and other projects and have not checked in here.
Will notify one of the more informed people here to let him know you have a question.
Hopefully you should hear back from someone within a day or two.
Karl

Greeting 15 Jul 2014 23:16 #3

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
Hi again George. Like I said earlier in my email, I doubt the Groove will do much for GDI engines, the fuel is injected after intake valve closes, far as I know.

Do you have anything else to do the Groove on? What sort of cars/engines are common there? I would say I've noticed a pretty high degree of success with Gadgetmen in Europe and Russia and that general region, I think the folks there are quite thoughtful and deliberate in action ;)

Whatever you do decide to apply the Groove to- this is the place for questions and answers! Also- pictures of your work allow all to see what is going on, and help bring forth better understanding. Don't hesitate w/ questions, we're here to help!

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV
The following user(s) said Thank You: ColletteThomas

Greeting 16 Jul 2014 15:47 #4

• ColletteThomas
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello George, and another warm welcome from everyone here in Gadgetmanland! It's great to see you here on the forums. I do hope you can find success in your project, and if not the GDI, as Tracy says, here's hoping you can find another gasoline engine to modify. Take care, we'll talk to you soon! Collette

• Page: