Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Name your question or subject in the TOPIC section so we know what you're talking about!
  • Page:

TOPIC: cutting bit needed

cutting bit needed 21 Jul 2014 14:33 #1

• Shahan14
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
hi my name is Shahan (houston tx) Recently i did this groove on my car and did see some results. Now i am really interested in buying these original bits from Ron. I Tried to contact him but got no reply. This groove really works and i am hooked on to it. I also want to become a professionally trained for this mod so i can do it in my area.
My car Stats. 2011 scion tc 2.4l 4 cylinder
42mpg highway on cruise control and no AC.
35mpg highway with AC set on first.
30mpg city with AC
My car is rated 30 highway and 24 city which practically i never achieved.
I am pretty sure i did not do it correctly since i had no bit to work with and used jewelry cutting bit to achieve these results. i had no clue where the pvc is so i haven't closed that yet. I also used 3oz acetone on 14.5 tank to boost the octane. Now, i have done this groove on my brothers 2012 scion tC tb and here are the pics of my 2nd mod.

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

cutting bit needed 21 Jul 2014 19:53 #2

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
Hi Shahan14, not bad without the real Gadgetman bits...you obviously did some homework on the Groove. B)

You need to get a Personal License kit. It's $500.00. It has the 3 main Gadgetman bits and the latest Training DVD. You've gotten your feet wet. IF you want to progress, you need to join us.

We will help you. My phone is 775-544-7692 Reno NV

Contact Collette Thomas the Managing Director at 406-361-0491

:cheer:

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV

cutting bit needed 22 Jul 2014 11:50 #3

• Shahan14
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
hi Tracy,
I called both numbers but no one picked up the phone. Please help Me get the Personal license
ASAP! my number is 7134018279

cutting bit needed 23 Jul 2014 04:37 #4

• GeraldC
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 31
Hello Shahan14 acetone may not be good for engine stuff, may need to use aspirin and Lucas
geraldc

cutting bit needed 23 Jul 2014 08:35 #5

• Shahan14
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
can you please explain the process to make this mixture. I tried to find it on remedy post but over their everyone has their own version.

cutting bit needed 23 Jul 2014 12:08 #6

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
Shahan, I agree MPG Remedy does have several interpretations. The core info is from Dan Merrick. If I recall correctly it is uncoated 325 mg. aspirin, grain alcohol (Ethanol) and hydrogen peroxide. I interpret aspirin dosage as being half as many aspirin as gallons of gas to be treated. All the rest is opinions, but I do recall reading here that Ethanol is the best type of alcohol to use. Grain alcohol/ethanol is drinking alcohol, and Everclear is a brand of that. I think I also read that the hydrogen peroxide is to retard bacterial growth in the gas(?!).

MY own guess is that both ethanol and hydro. perox. are Oxygen cerriers, and so may add some beneficial oxygen to help combustion efficiency. You can read through the postings to see again what Dan Merrick has to say.He gave this to us, and his info is the most important core data. I also decided to add the Lucas upper cylinder lubricant fuel treatment almost on a whim...I add the Lucas separately, just before the MPGR, and it was this combo that works so well for me.

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Gadgetman Reno, NV

cutting bit needed 23 Jul 2014 18:42 #7

• Shahan14
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
what is the ratio of hydrogen peroxide and everclear to mix 7 (325mg) aspirin for 14.5 gallon gastank. And bye the way what is Lucas and where can i get it.

cutting bit needed 23 Jul 2014 20:36 #8

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
Heres a pic of Lucas upper cylinder lube/ fuel treatment. It's pretty widely avail. nowadays, go to auto parts stores, I first found it in a truck stop 20 yrs. ago. Not to plug the Lucas co., but I've also used the Lucas oil treat, power steering treat, and transmission treat all w/ good results.

The Lucas fuel treat. comes in 5.5 oz, 1 qt, and gallon jugs. I fill the little 5.5 oz bottle and keep in the car storage area, refilling it from the Qt or gallon size. A note- Lucas fuel treat is like a light oil, and it can creep up out of the qt. size bottle, so find a way to store it held securely upright, I keep a rag around it. The dosage on the bottle is 3 OZ per 10 gallons of gas, there are graduation marks on side of Qt bottle to make it easy.

I'd try, based on my own experience, for 14 gallons of gas total- 7 uncoated aspirin, crushed mixed w/ 4 Oz of Everclear, and 1/2 oz of hydrogen peroxide. I'd put in tight lid jar a few days, shake it now and again, then at station, add 4 oz of Lucas, then filter MPG R thru paper towel or napkin in a suitable funnel to fit the filler neck. Then fill 'er up!

Check tire press. and increase a little if possible and safe/resonable. IT may take a few tanks treated like this to see results.

Good Luck Shahan, let us know how it goes! :)

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Gadgetman Reno, NV

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

cutting bit needed 23 Jul 2014 21:04 #9

• GeraldC
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 31
Shahan14 I was using 16 aspirin to 6 oz EverClean 1/2 oz Hy prox while doing more work on my new 350 vortec engine no groove yet. I want to know what a base line for mpg with all this stuff I am doing would be
1. reroute of PCV lines to inbound air stream, capped intake hole
2. all 4 O2 sensors replaced now
3. finally found and fix exhaust leak
4. fix new oil leak found fixing exhaust leak
My mpg were going from 12 to 16.7 and all in between while all this was going on
I was reducing aspirin per Dan telling me aspirin could be a variable for any engine to find a sweet spot for it would be nice.
As for Hy Prox this is almost same stuff I have applied to locomotive fuel tanks for years. It stop any algae from growing when surface tension is broken
For my aspirin measure 3 oz of EverClear, drop in 8 aspirin, put 1/2 oz Hy Prox in seal with tight lid mason jar. for about 3 to 5 days will shake when pasting by several times, filter thr 4 layers white kitchen paper towels and pour thr funnel into tank and fill up. Write down all mileage numbers and gallon put in -- do the math record mpg.
geraldc

• Page: