Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Name your question or subject in the TOPIC section so we know what you're talking about!
  • Page:

TOPIC: TPS-Groove-Hiway Speed

TPS-Groove-Hiway Speed 30 Dec 2018 14:00 #1

• Kenneth Smith
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 29
Has anyone considered the relationship of the best location of the groove in respect to a normal hiway speed against the TPS position? In other words, lets say all cars do not have the same TPS value at a normal highway speed. So, before cutting the groove, use a meter to determine the TPS value while driving the car then corresponding that value to the plate opening at that determined value to optimize the groove.
Has it been determined yet at what percentage of opening the groove loses its' effect? 20% 25% 30%????
Ken
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tracy Gallaway, Michael Lee, CLAUDIO CORDOVA

Please Log in to join the conversation.

TPS-Groove-Hiway Speed 30 Dec 2018 21:16 #2

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
Maybe have the normal Groove as usual, and a second one at the TPS % or angle as you say, Ken?

I've thought of this some before.

Ron, whadda ya say on this?

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV
The following user(s) said Thank You: Michael Lee, CLAUDIO CORDOVA

TPS-Groove-Hiway Speed 31 Dec 2018 07:59 #3

• Kenneth Smith
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 29
I had a thought about maybe groove as usual then add some extra notches in the groove to extend the usefulness of the groove. I also would think after about 40% or more the air may just smooth out. Just thinking...what is the consensus?
Ken

• Page: