Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Talk about anything here related to Groove installation and enhancements.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Canada Federal Carbon Surcharge on Hydrocarbon Fuels

Canada Federal Carbon Surcharge on Hydrocarbon Fuels 03 Apr 2019 09:24 #1

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 652
Hey Canadians, especially those not on the left coast, how's Sunny's new environmental initiative treating you?
Yeah, didn't think so, even with the sweet refund on your taxes.
howzabout not paying as much to begin with? I mean, using LESS FUEL to do as much (OR MORE) work/travel...that's better than a tax refund, that's like not paying AS MUCH tax in the first place and keeping your money in your pocket, rather than an interest free loan to those bo...uh, nice, hardworking people in Ottawa.
Well, you've come to the right place. This Gadgetman Groove usually saves 20% or more at the pump, and depending on how deep down the rabbit hole you choose to go, you can increase that savings too.
I'm not simply shilling - I have proof: my own car. (search for 2007 Buick Rendezvous 3.5L V6 - it's the same engine/powertrain as in Chevy Malibus, Pontiac Montanas and Chevy Uplanders, the Pontiac G6...)
Either choose to become a gadgetman and start sticking it to the man while cleaning up the planet, or just buy a pre-grooved Throttle body from Ron on here and be happy doing your part.
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tracy Gallaway

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: