Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Talk about anything here related to Groove installation and enhancements.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Snake Oil Evaluation Program

Snake Oil Evaluation Program 07 Nov 2019 22:45 #13

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
OK- this is going to be a un-abashed Shout Out to all who read this about Snake Oil...

This stuff is INCREDIBLE!!:woohoo:

So far, I've treated all 3 of my vehicles with 100% Pure Snake Oil for the engine oil:
#1 my '85 Subaru GL wagon, 1.8L OHC weber carb, Grooved, with Plasma Ignition, fresh oil change and Snake Oil added. Today added Snake Oil for Gear Oil Systems in the 5 spd. transaxle.
This engine was rebuilt + - 90 k miles and 14 1/2 years ago. 5 yrs ago I added a Grooved Weber carb, then the full Plasma Ignition setup. All this really woke the car up and improved driveability significantly.

The miles and wear have been slowly pulling back somewhat on driveability, and MPG was averaging in the mid 20's. But since I did an oil change and the SO, it has been improving, seemingly every time I drive it. IT runs so much smoother, lifter tick has nearly disappeared, it starts easier/faster, and power is coming back. Today, with the SO for Gear Oil Systems added to the 5 spd transaxle, it has gotten even Smoother and acceleration is improving further. It ALSO appears that MPG is going up-I did a fillup, and MPG's have moved closer to 30 MPG's.

#2 My '02 Subaru Outback has Snake Oil added to the engine oil, and that car now feels like it runs on Liquid Power. The 2.5L 4 cyl engine was Grooved previously, with Granetelli MPG+ plug wires, exhaust wrapped from engine to upstream cat, PCV re-route, and MAP sensor re-located. It already ran quite well before Snake Oil--but now, well I describe as it's like the Groove + other mods are the Steak--and Snake Oil is the STEAK SAUCE!!:evil: Dang, it just runs so well now, and I haven't done the 5 spd trans or rear diff or anything else yet! That's about to change!

#3 is my 1968 Dodge 3/4 ton Camper Special 2WD truck w/ the 383 Cu. In big block and 4 spd gearbox, with the Dana 60 rear axle. Now, this old truck mostly sits, I just use it to get firewood, etc. It has 150K + miles on it, original factory engine never torn down, just converted to a 4 bbl. Grooved carb and electronic ignition (it's a '68,OK?). For years now, if it has sat for long, and especially in cool/cold weather, I have to use starting fluid in the carb while cranking it with a remote starter button. This engine is gettin' a bit tired.
I added Snake Oil to the engine oil, which has maybe 3-400 miles on it. Besides letting it idle for 15 min. after the SO treat.,, I only drove it maybe 7-8 miles last evening to get some firewood. BUT- this time last eve., it started quickly w/ the ignition key, for a change. Like the 2 Subaru's it ran noticeably smoother and quieter last evening. I'm going to treat the gearbox and Dana axle w/ snake Oil for Gear Oil very soon, as those are no doubt big burly gear assemblies w/ a bunch of wear in 'em.

So, if you read this far, I'll say this: Snake Oil is REVOLUTIONARY!
It has not only given easily felt results, it did it INSTANTLY. I've never seen results like this before, period.

Ron really Did It this time folks. This stuff is the mythical Miracle Product.

no foolin.

Get some, you will be Glad you Did!!B)

Tracy G
Gadgetman Reno Nevada
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV
The following user(s) said Thank You: Johnathan, CLAUDIO CORDOVA

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Snake Oil Evaluation Program 08 Nov 2019 02:06 #14

• CLAUDIO CORDOVA
  • Personal License Holder
  • Personal License Holder
  • Thank you received: 127
Wow Tracy that's some awesome results! Please keep us updated . Also thankyou for the detailed run down on the mods for each vehicle. I hope to jump on the Snake Oil train soon!

Snake Oil Evaluation Program 08 Nov 2019 10:01 #15

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
Thanks, Claudio! Yes, get on the Snake Oil train, the sooner the better. I Promise you will be amazed by what it does!:cheer:

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV
The following user(s) said Thank You: CLAUDIO CORDOVA

How does Snake Oil do its thing? 10 Nov 2019 18:57 #16

• Ron Hatton
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 490
Judge,

First, let me point out that I only discovered its existence the end of July this year, so I haven't had a lot of time, nor DESIRE to study beyond the point of 1) Recognizing its potential value to consumers (et al) and 2) Devising a way to render it in suspension sufficiently to see it delivered in a way that WORKS.

Still, I have looked over at least 2,000 pages of laboratory studies (maybe as many as 3,000 pages) from a variety of sources. Manufacturer data (always worthy of a challenge!) was the easiest to obtain. For the more clinical, peer-reviewed papers, that took some finagling. But I did gather a few that I was able to download, rather than look at a "Read-Online-Only" version. Many, in fact, would only allow me to read portions of the reports and denied me access, as I was not a bona-fide researcher with papers of my own with at least three citations to my credit.

They didn't take me seriously.

Sad.

I will answer your questions as best I can, point by point, and will attach as many PDF's here as it will allow for further reading on its main ingredient, hexagonal Boron Nitride... I encourage one and ALL to perform their own research as I have done. I won't be here forever...

1) Adherence: It is my understanding it has a certain affinity for metals. I know this much. It dislodges all deposits on the engine, whether it is warm or cold. All that is necessary is for a solution carrying the nano-particles to come close to the metal. From that point on, I can only assume the magnetic charge of the borates take the lead, burrowing through the same, freeing it to move through the system and be caught by the filtration media.
2) As it adheres based on molecular magnetic field potential, it will bond more aggressively on some metals rather than others. I have known this to produce decreases in drag coefficient on FWD axle assemblies substantially when applied by simply pulling the boots back and smearing the grease on the bearing assemblies. In time, due to normal activity, it works its way into the joints and bonds to them. Result? 4-6 MPG increase in this instance. So Hot-vs-cold? I have not found in ANY documentation that temperatures either below -100 F to over +3,000 F has any effect on its lubricity properties, only on the medium used to deliver it to its destination.
3) See #2.
4) I have seen no indication of its bonding to other than metals. It is a metalloid, in fact. (Look it up.) I know for a FACT it has no effect on clutch discs as used in automatic transmissions. (I have it in all three of our vehicles. 2011 Taurus Limited, 2006 Kia Sedona and a 1999 Dakota.
5) I have found no limitation on the metals.

What I have found is that for other firms offering their versions of "Friction-Proofers" and/or "Restoratives (or "Revitalizants" per XADO patents) either use subordinate compounds to the borate esters, or use borate esters of lower quality/effect (cheaper than hBN) and when I found the recommendations by laboratory reports on the concentration that (in every case I could validate) were using concentrations of less than the recommended optimum.

With hBN, the recommended concentrations are between 8,000 and 10,000 PPM. My solutions are calculated to deliver hBN in solution of at LEAST 16,000PPM. That's why it is demonstrating more immediate results than any report on other products I have seen, and serves to restore parts with severe to extreme wear. As it will restore between 0.063" wear to (according to some reports) as much as 0.100" (per surface!) and is self-limiting in its behavior, it has shown to me to be something like a REAL "Snake Oil!"

Of course, the attached PDF's will tell the technical side that motivated me to find a way to deliver this "Miracle Cure" but what really matters will be evidenced by the reports people are filing here and on my Hotline at 406-686-3291 (If you call to make a report, please try to keep it around a minute.)

Only ONE of these reports of success outweigh THOUSANDS of pages of laboratory studies, and is the only way to answer the most important question of all...

"Does it WORK???"

(Sorry. Attachments don't insert correctly in PDF form. But there's PLENTY here-over 9,000 kb of data - and I have studied them all. I hope you follow my lead.)

Ron
Ron Hatton
Developer of The Gadgetman Groove
and Snake Oil-https://SnakeOil.wtf/?wpam_id=1

This message has attachments files.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Tracy Gallaway, CLAUDIO CORDOVA, Judge, Paul Viacrucis

Last edit: by Ron Hatton.

Snake Oil Evaluation Program 11 Nov 2019 09:45 #17

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 652
I think it's Ionic bonding happening, If I remember my high school chemistry, but I may be (and probably am) mistaken; it may also be covalent bonding. Maybe those are the same things for inorganic chemistry. that's semantics beyond what we need to know - the molecule of Boron Nitride either has something to give to the metal surface or is looking for something the metal surface has on offer to bond with. because of the difference in density of the metal molecules and the Boron Nitride molecules, the hBN molecules want to jam as many of themselves as close and as hard against the metal as they possibly can, and because of the structure of the hBN, the surface that's formed resembles other crystalline forms like diamond and quartz. so as Ron has pointed out, a higher concentration will allow that strong lattice structure to form much more quickly and effectively. The real question remains: is there a concentration that's too strong? who knows, but in allowing the coating to build itself naturally as the vehicle runs and the surfaces and lubricant between them interact, that hBN will connect where it's needed most FIRST, and then continue to look for other opportunities to bond with metal until it has depleted itself from the lubricant.
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tracy Gallaway, CLAUDIO CORDOVA

Snake Oil Evaluation Program 13 Nov 2019 08:41 #18

• Ken Bittle
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 61
I found this early this morning.

Testing is ongoing for my vehicles, once I stop chasing problems I will give an actual update as currently i'm chasing a white rabbit. Tbi was running way rich after changing the engine and over 140 chip custom tuning, switched to carb and chasing electrical and accelerator pump issues. I'll update as soon as everything is running again.

EDIT: 11-26-2019 Its Running! WOOT! Wow o Wow does this thing pull, putting a carb on this thing was the best thing to happen to this truck. Okay so I am taking this truck for a 400 mile trip but i'm not going to start posting numbers till i get back. The wind today and tomorrow is around 35 mpg sustained and gusting to 40-50 and will be worse where i'm going. Not a good trip to check mpg, just sayin. If I could insert a devilish grin I would, because the way this thing pulls i can't wait to groove it. Baseline first..... But honestly its like having a turbo ready to install and you can't touch it yet. lol. Have a great Turkey day everyone.

EDIT 11-27-2019: 205 mile trip speeds of 65 to 70, no flat terrain until the last 40 miles. 15.8 mpg and this carburetor isn't even grooved yet. Thats nearly 16 mpg with a carb on a full size pickup with a sup'd up 350 and 4 speed automatic trans and just snake oil. I'll be doing more mileage tests if the wind dies down but its supposed to be snowing in the morning.

Ken

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: by Ken Bittle.

Snake Oil Evaluation Program 27 Nov 2019 08:39 #19

• Ken Bittle
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
I kept updating my post for my truck but the website didn't register the changes so i'll start a new post regarding my wifes car.

Oklahoma Vehicle #2 1990 Buick Lesabre Custom with 98k original miles, yeah i'll let you do the math. Long story short we got it from family and the tires didn't even have a DOT mark on them so it sat for a good while. After the snack oil in the power steering, oil, trans and fuel the car didn't have any major changes. But I started to notice a few things, maybe I was listening for things to change but it just sounds like the engine has more life. It is an old worn out engine and they have a particular sound of "hey don't forget about me", but not anymore. I have used engine restore in this motor on every oil change since we owned simply because when it didn't sit for 3 years without starting it only was driven once every other week.

The snack oil from Ron is the engine restore you need to use! The buick feels like it has 20k miles lifted from its Odometer at a minimum, the engine just runs better and some of the normal old engine smells and ticks are gone. You gotta getcha some of this stuff, its worth the few dollars to spend for your engine.

Ken

Snake Oil Evaluation Program 27 Nov 2019 11:25 #20

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 652
Plus one karma to Ken Bittle for posting a scientific study showing the positive results of adding the key ingredient in Snake Oil to lubricants - higher power output, lower fuel consumption and lower emissions
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile

Snake Oil Evaluation Program 02 Dec 2019 19:23 #21

• Ken Bittle
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
This is a continuation of my previous post but I wanted to trigger a new post so that we could discuss it.

EDIT 12-01-2019: 205 mile trip speeds of 65 to 70, no flat terrain except for the first 40 miles. 18.9 mpg on the trip home with a 35 mph wind with 40-50 mph gusts. I was traveling in the direction of the wind but it was a constant fight to keep the truck on the road as we never were perfectly in line. So 16 mpg on the way there and 19 mpg on the way back after adjusting the idle screws just a tad.

Man I want to take this thing off and groove it! Wow!

I am having an issue with the automatic transmission not wanting to shift but I think its due to a tps sensor. I will be changing the filter and fluid later this week to see if that helps before I buy another sensor. 1-2 gear change is at 2800 rpm and will snap your head back if you aren't ready for it, something is up and i'll get to the end of it this week. Working 10-12 hours a day and having a home business stop me from tinkering on things but i'll find time for it.

Ken

Snake Oil Evaluation Program 12 Dec 2019 14:55 #22

• Andrew Leyva
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 104
Been neglecting posting...apologies!

2018 GMC Sierra 1500 6.2L V8 - Applied the Snake Oil to engine oil and the engine runs like a clock. It’s remarkable how smooth it runs immediately after the SO is applied! The last three fill ups under the SO gained about 10% increase from approximately 13.5 to14.8mpg.

I’ve yet to apply it to the transmission and differential. I’ll post a report as soon as this is accomplished.

• Page: