Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Talk about anything here related to Groove installation and enhancements.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Gas Prices and Oil

Gas Prices and Oil 16 Apr 2020 22:06 #1

• Ken Bittle
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 61
I live in the heart of Oil country here in the midwest and I will admit that I hope something changes fast. My carb'd engine loves these new prices but they sure show me what is going on around here. We need to get people back to work soon. I didn't need gas the other day but my truck just turned into the station, I think it learned how to do this from my wifes car and Hobby Lobby.

I hope you are working and are staying healthy.

Ken

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ron Hatton

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Gas Prices and Oil 16 Apr 2020 22:07 #2

• Ken Bittle
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 61
And this was 100% gas, normally its around 40 cents more expensive per gallon than the ethanol.

Gas Prices and Oil 16 Apr 2020 23:59 #3

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 652
Ken -
Make no mistake - this is war: the opponent we're all afraid of and fighting is a virus that might cause a true pandemic, but I won't be at all surprised if it turns out to be a false flag.
I suspect part of the reason this lockdown is going on is to give some of the stakeholders time to figure out how to keep their stakes.
Something has changed, or is changing around us. What these turn out to be has yet to be revealed. Nothing will be as it was before.
Pay attention and stay the course through these historically significant times...until it becomes necessary for you, too, to change to fit the new times ahead. If you find out anything important from anyone paddling away like a duck -calm above the waterline, but webbed feet moving like mad below it - please remember to share it here, would you?
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile

Gas Prices and Oil 21 Apr 2020 08:58 #4

• Ron Hatton
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 490
MSM reported the same child died three times. Once as a 12 year-old boy in Belgium, a little later as a 13 year ol ion France, then as a 14 yo girl in the US (countries may differ).

So, they lie so much, what can be counted on as truth?

I believe they're dropping the prices to appease the public, reducing likleihood of revolt.
Ron Hatton
Developer of The Gadgetman Groove
and Snake Oil-https://SnakeOil.wtf/?wpam_id=1

Gas Prices and Oil 21 Apr 2020 09:37 #5

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 652

Ron Hatton wrote: I believe they're dropping the prices to appease the public, reducing likleihood of revolt.

This is a psychological experiment or game they're playing with us. They're taunting us to break quarantine to take advantage of the "deal" but we may catch the virus (and die, worst case scenario, if we're immuno-compromised or don't have health insurance), or in jurisdictions where they punish you, you'll get a ridiculous fine...or in India, they'll just beat you and THEN arrest you.

Why don't they want us to die? because that's one less sheep for them to milk with taxes.

They're also devaluing money as it is so that we're forced to go digital -their digital money- so they can track and (again) tax.

They're on the verge of losing control of the system they've painstakingly built and tuned and maintained over centuries. That's why they're locking us down - to give them time to maneuver and position themselves so they're still in control after we've flattened or crushed the curve of the "pandemic" and they have to let us back out of our cages.
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile

• Page: