Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Talk about anything here related to Groove installation and enhancements.
  • Page:

TOPIC: What has happened to Ron?

What has happened to Ron? 22 Nov 2021 23:10 #1

• Judge
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 6
I last got an email from Ron last January 2021 which was an email to his list. Since then nothing. Can someone tell me what has heppened?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Judge.

What has happened to Ron? 23 Nov 2021 09:31 #2

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 652
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile

What has happened to Ron? 01 Dec 2021 19:17 #3

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
Jujge, Ron Hatton passed away on February 8th this year. He was driving a borrowed truck outside of Great Falls Montana, the night of January 30th, when he was in a terrible wreck.
He was taken to the hospital in Great Falls, winding up in ICU with fractured neck vertebrae broken ribs, an almost severed arm, and other bad injuries. On Feb. 8th, he had the hospital call me, so he could talk to me. He said he knew he would never have any quality of life, he would remain paralyzed, and basically ass a quadraplegic. He didn't want to go on like this, and he had asked to be taken off life support. I told Ron I loved him, and that I understood his wishes.

Poor Ron was in great pain and could barely talk. I asked him what he wanted me to do, his reply, and last words to me were: "It's yours!"

The hospital called be again a while later, and the nurse told me that Ron had passed away quietly.

I was in shock, stunned at the news of the loss of the great dear Ron Hatton.
I worked with and supported Ron since I first went to meet and train with him in February of 2012. I kept this website alive while he was in prison and the halfway house in 2014 to 20 17. I did many things to help Ron and gave him whatever support he needed that I could over the nine years I knew him.

Judge, I posted news of Ron's passing in this forum earlier this year, sorry you missed it then.

So now I have and manage this, Ron's Legacy. We cannot ever replace Ron Hatton, but we can keep his dream of helping people improve their vehicles and engines alive, and moving forward. And so we do.

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV

What has happened to Ron? 04 Feb 2022 19:36 #4

• Judge
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
Hi Tracy,

I never got an email notification when you posted what you did.

I am very saddened to read about Ron's passing. He was a great guy with a big heart. I am glad that his legacy of the Gadgetman Groove and the Snake Oil products live on.

Judge
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tracy Gallaway

What has happened to Ron? 04 Feb 2022 20:53 #5

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
Thanks, Judge. yes it's hard to believe that dear Ron has been gone nearly a year now. I know he would have wanted his Legacy to continue on. When he last spoke with me on Feb. 8th last year he told me that his businesses were now mine. And so we continue onward. We've added the Power Edge treatment to all Grooved throttle bodies, and so far I've been able to apply this technique to every one.
And Snake Oil for motor oil has been improved with a new base formula, and the fuel System Treatment is updated as well.
Judge, thanks for your comments here, Take care, friend!:cheer:

Tracy G.
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV
The following user(s) said Thank You: Judge

What has happened to Ron? 05 Feb 2022 03:48 #6

• Judge
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
Hi Tracy,

I received an email notification that a new post had posted but the body of the email was totally blank. Something to look at at your end?

Glad that you have continued on with his work.

• Page: