Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Talk about anything here related to Groove installation and enhancements.
  • Page:

TOPIC: new and old stuff from Mike Holler

new and old stuff from Mike Holler 17 May 2022 20:16 #1

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
I heard from Mike Holler weeks ago after no contact for many years. He has a program he calls MPGenie, and a website called ecoceptor.com. The link to what he has collected under this umbrella is: www dot ecoceptor dot com /MPGenie. I had to break this link apart to get past the dang computer program in the website here! just squish it back together turn the word dot into a dot and remove the spaces.

If you know who Mike Holler is, you will be excited to see all he has collected. He and some partners are working with and on several technologies to enhance MPG from existing fuel saving technologies, such as the Gadgetman Groove.

If you don't know of or about Mike Holler, and you like good info about the science and techniques to achieve higher MPG's, I HIGHLY suggest you look into his materials. Mike is recognized by the US Federal Gov't.as a fuel economy Expert, and has given expert testimony in court before.

believe me, Mike knows a lot, and he is an Excellent teacher. He breaks things down into details like nobody else could except Ron Hatton. Plus he uses scientific methods to measure results, not just feel-good stuff.
check out www dot ecoceptor dot com!!

Tracy G.
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV
The following user(s) said Thank You: CLAUDIO CORDOVA, kman

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Tracy Gallaway.

new and old stuff from Mike Holler 19 Jun 2022 16:31 #2

• Mike Miller
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 20
Tracy,
This is some good stuff you shared from Mike. I learned some things I didn't know for sure. One thing I didn't know was in relation to the EFIE. I was planning on getting one when I could finally afford to groove my TB. But with my truck being an 05 it comes with a wide band O2 and wouldn't do any good. But it sure is chalk full of other use full information.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: