Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Talk about other methods for increasing fuel efficiency.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Singh Groove Discussion

Singh Groove Discussion 20 Feb 2012 21:57 #13

• Chevytruckguy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Karl,
I have talk to Ron about this it seem it being said on all the fourm before anyone tries the groove out!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Singh Groove Discussion 20 Feb 2012 22:57 #14

• TacomaKarl
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Yeah, I've seen similiar activity on other forums. They immediately debunk it as an impossibility with the standard "Show us the Dyno report", I've only seen one that has referenced the emissions.. which is rather odd since Ron has shown the emissions results on a number of his Youtube video's.

What I find of "real intelligence" are the ones that find the most inane bit of detail that is not specific to the topic and start chewing on it like it's an all day thing.

Give them fuel mileage data they can't refute and they focus on some non-relevant bit that has nothing to do with the post.

I think the ones I like the most are the "according to my physics education, this is totally impossible" responses.

Was talking to the UPS driver this morning, their switching to all diesel because of the poor gas mileage(winter blend). Explained to him about the above activity and pointed out my part in this and the vehicles that I have that "are not supposed to be able to do what it is they are doing".

He took note of the "Grooved" sticker on the side window of the 2008 Cobalt and the Gadgetman Technologies bumper sticker on the back and will be checking it out when he gets home... and hopefully he'll talk to the mechanics at his UPS depot as well.

Karl

Singh Groove Discussion 20 Feb 2012 23:23 #15

• Chevytruckguy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Karl,
I use to work for UPS So you need to reach the people at the district office. so next time you see the ups guy ask him who is the head of the truck fleet service. they do testing all the time and are allways look for new tech but you have to know someone who knows someone to get in for them to take a look at what you Have. They will blow you off if you don't have a name that you talk to this person! start with the head of the hub and build from there!

Singh Groove Discussion 21 Feb 2012 03:15 #16

• TacomaKarl
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thanks Craig, the driver did say that they are constantly looking for ways to save a penny. Talked a little about his vehicle that he wanted to get rid of because of the $$$ but his wife said that wasn't going to happen. I may be hearing from him for more than one reason. :)

Karl

Singh Groove Discussion 21 Feb 2012 17:34 #17

• Chevytruckguy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Karl,
This was posted to one of the fourm I post to the negitive level has drop but one could concider this on grooving I know it not the same tech but people are starting to think read the whole thing and the dyno testing It not the same thing but!
Garrett Robert Herning - Projects Singh Groove Experiment

Last edit: by Chevytruckguy.

Singh Groove Discussion 24 Feb 2012 10:15 #18

• Chevytruckguy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
It look like grooving tech is not limited but expanding!

Last edit: by Chevytruckguy.

Singh Groove Discussion 04 Aug 2012 21:47 #19

• dwight2
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Prior to finding any information on the gadgetman groove, singh combustion chamber grooves were the hot ticket. I have chatted with Mr. Herningg on a regular basis for many yrs now.He professionally sets up diesel dynos and trains personel to run the diesel dynos, his employer manufactures.

Even though as meticulous as his report was concerning the modification of his truck, and the apparent lack of improvement with those modifications, Mr Singh and his associate who funded the dyno project saw fit to have Mr. Herningg test a 3 cylinder geo engine with just the groove added, to determine any benefit that might result. Please be aware, that Singh regularly recommended the compression be raised to at least 10 to 1 to take advantage of the properties the combustion chamber groove offered, but did not request them of this test. There were still improvements found, although being slight.

Garrett Robert Herning - Projects; Singh Test Results, AutoTronixs, LLC

Singh Groove Discussion 05 Aug 2012 01:40 #20

• TnDoc
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi... Just found you on the Gadgetman forum and wondered if you are providing Groove mods? I am located on Bainbridge Island and am looking for someone who could mod my 20120 Jeep Liberty for me... Thanks in advance for your help!
Robert
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Singh Groove Discussion 06 Aug 2012 01:09 #21

• Nick
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Would the moderator please separate this Singh Groove information to another topic so more people will see it. Thank you.

Singh Groove Discussion 06 Aug 2012 01:16 #22

• dwight2
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Sorry Nick , I felt the need to address the situation as it appeared to me a friends reputation was in question. I do agree however, it should be presented in its own thread.

Ed

Singh Groove Discussion 06 Aug 2012 02:45 #23

• Nick
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
No worries Ed. It wasn't meant to be critical of where the post was located. I just think it would be great if it was copied into its own topic so even more people will see it.

Singh Groove Discussion 07 Feb 2013 17:56 #24

• mpgmike
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
On the Singh Groove, I have had the opportunity to "play" with it quite extensively. What I found is it is simply a tool. Some engine designs have room for improvement; there are inherent flaws. The Singh Groove can be used as a tool to evacuate the rear-most portions of the squish pad area. It can also be used to add some excitement (read that swirl activity) in otherwise dead chambers. I used it on a Chrysler 2.5 turbo engine that came up with 430 HP at 27 psi boost on 93 octane pump fuel. There was much more than simply carving grooves in the squish pads, but they helped.

Mike

• Page: