Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Talk about other methods for increasing fuel efficiency.
  • Page:

TOPIC: As The Prices Rise

As The Prices Rise 24 Feb 2012 20:10 #1

• TacomaKarl
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Video on Jalopnik, California news crew catches a price change as they are filming.

$4.99 to $5.09 for regular

Watch A Gas Station Change Prices During Live National TV Broadcast As Two Corvettes Roll Up

Karl Fortner
Tacoma, Wa.
Gadgetman Tacoma

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: As The Prices Rise 25 Feb 2012 00:02 #2

• Chevytruckguy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Ouch! My mom and dad can't afford that being retired.

Craig

Re: As The Prices Rise 25 Feb 2012 00:04 #3

• TacomaKarl
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
... And that is why we are doing what we are... :)

Karl

Re: As The Prices Rise 01 Mar 2012 07:29 #4

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
A couple days ago Ron told me he doesn't believe in coincidences when I was at his shop. I would agree w/ him in that it is a remarkable Synchronicity that the Groove is growing now just as peoples' need for it increases. I just became a Personal Liscense Holder and returned from Phoenix this evening. People are hurting out there and with proper application of what we have we can help. For me it can be no accident that I found out about the Groove just as I was planning a trip to Arizona, that Ron helped out a good friend out by Grooving his Subaru wagon;, that I was able to meet Ron and his wife Debbie ( they are super nice!). Ron allowed George McCutchen and I to use his side yard for 3 days to fix a few issues on George's Subie,and did the Groove on George's wife's Kia this past Saturday evening. Then on Monday Ron and I replaced both lower control arms on his Maxima. This morning Ron did the Groove on another friend's Carter AFB 4bbl carb off of his 75 Lincoln 460. (BTW Ron those were nice clean Grooves!)My whole Arizona trip was one big string of things falling into place, of having fun while helping others out as well as receiving help and advice. Again I want to thank Ron and Debbie for being so darn nice! Ron is a very insightful guy and a crackerjack wrench. At the risk of sounding "gushy" I feel very fortunate indeed to have met and learned from him. I'm going to re-arrange my work shed, get a Dremel and flex shaft, and start Groovin'. I will be posting info, results and questions ASAP. Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV

• Page: