Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Talk about other methods for increasing fuel efficiency.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Vapor Carburetor

Vapor Carburetor 21 Mar 2012 04:49 #1

• Michael
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Has any one here built one for a car.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Vapor Carburetor 21 Mar 2012 09:16 #2

• dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
not one, dozens . Be very careful if you don`t understand air fuel ratio heat pressure and vaccum. I reccomend you study up on all these as gasoline reacts different under all these conditions but they will and do work. I built my first in 1977 ran on a 1969 chev 6cyl then 1985 chev 4x4 and put 265,000 miles never changed oil only filters. Vaccum and pressures are key components as the heat will be different under these conditions. Vaporizers will work on carbs but my reformers work great on fuel injection multiport. Good luck but be very careful as I have blown up 2 trucks until I learned what was going on and how to control it but now Iunderstand the whole concept and its totally as safe as a carb now. safety Dan gadgetman mo.

Re: Vapor Carburetor 22 Mar 2012 17:01 #3

• rokan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Ok, I'm curious?
What is your reformer and what kind of gains do you get with it??

Thanks,
Ron

Re: Vapor Carburetor 22 Mar 2012 21:49 #4

• dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
this is a fuel reformer it breaks the fuel molecules.down to easier to burn and more powerful molecules. As for the mpg from double to tripple depending on compression of engine and the way you drive. I will be demonstrating a 3 gen model this weekend the 5 gen is showing upto triple mpg on an avg. 1,2,and3 gen are doing double at least. There are a couple of the gadgetmen doing some testing for me and so far they are amazed it is so easy. Fuel trims running neg 10 to neg 25.long and short.This is not a vapor carb as I built in my earlier years this is safe and fool proof.The ecu works for me not against me. Anyone that wants to see on my 97 ford truck this weekend Ill be meeting Aron and Ron in Nebraska on his tour Sat.all day. Come join us and spread the groove as we all know alittle groove makes a big difference.

Re: Vapor Carburetor 22 Mar 2012 23:07 #5

• mill2566
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Dan,
Are you going to stop in Michigan? Are you going to start selling your reformer? It sounds like they work great with the groove.

Dave

Re: Vapor Carburetor 22 Mar 2012 23:54 #6

• dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
No, just nebraska and in the future I`ll sell them at least thats the plan. Yes the groove is definitly an enhancer to the reformer. I`m just trying to get it as small as I can with still the same results. dan gadgetman mo.

Re: Vapor Carburetor 23 Mar 2012 04:24 #7

• Michael
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
These items you talk of. Are they trade secrets? If not would love to see some working diagrams. The reason I was asking about vapor carb is that I have a 1985 mit..mightymax.
It's only a 2.0 two wheel drive pickup..This must have been the year they where testing out ever switch,relay,diafram and how much vacuum hose you can connect before the engine doesn't have enough vacuum for it's own operations. Thiers alot of hoses connected to useless switches ect...The same goes for the carburator. They also put one way bolts and pop rivets on carburator. That made cleaning the gummed up suger very hard. They don't even sell rebuild kits for carburator only thorttle plate gasket. So putting a vapor carburator or another type fuel delivery system would be good . If you where wondering about suger it wasn't my wife. So therefore I got the truck for free engine cost $400. It runs great. This will be great for experiments. It doesn't have all the polution control stuff to hold use back. Also has a new tail pipe without smog causing converters just a nice silencer.

IF ANYONE WOULD CARE TO GIVE ME INPUT OR IDEAS THAT CAN'T BE DONE TO A [COMPUTERIZED GLOBAL WARMING CAUSING] AUTOMOBILE. THANKS EVERYONE. LOVE TO HAVE SOMETHING LIKE THIS
Charles Nelson POGUE Vapor Carburetor.
Charles Nelson Pogue: US Patent #1,759,354 ("Carburetor")

Re: Vapor Carburetor 23 Mar 2012 04:45 #8

• dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
That vaporizer will not work with todays fuels.You can vaporize these fuels but you must approach it differently.Vaccum and pressures are the keys just like the groove uses these same principles.

Re: Vapor Carburetor 23 Mar 2012 12:41 #9

• Michael
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Ok what about the rest of my long winded questions.

Re: Vapor Carburetor 25 May 2012 21:31 #10

• GadgetmanCR
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Unlike Dan, I haven't built anything, but...Allen Caggiano FIVS ( )seems to work in the same way. The Peswiki link has free plans for building one.

Re: Vapor Carburetor 26 May 2012 13:58 #11

• dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Looks like he gets same results but not near the way Im doing it. dan gadgetman mo.

Re: Vapor Carburetor 26 May 2012 15:30 #12

• Michael
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thanks guys
both of these are just out of my budget right now but,as soon as there not I will be
building one or both. again great links and thouhts.

• Page: