Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Talk about other methods for increasing fuel efficiency.
  • Page:

TOPIC: NEW TRAINING DVD

NEW TRAINING DVD 09 Jul 2012 15:50 #1

• Ron
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I have some really great news! I have just completed a revised training DVD and it's ready to go out.

Using the information you guys taught me, I included a lot of information that was not in the first one. Stuff like the bit angles, for one!

This video, along with the June 2012 revision of the Training Manual and the Mod Report Form is on the same disc, and for those that want one, I have a hundred of them ready to ship.

While I'd like to send one out to everyone for free, I cannot. So, if you'd like one, send me $10 through PayPal to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and make note that it's for the New Training DVD.

If you got one of the last batch of DVDs that didn't work, I'll send you one as promised, but I MUST have a copy of your license in hand. So, if you've been waiting to send it in, WAIT NO MORE.

Guys, this is a far superior DVD by all accounts. So, let me know if you want one and we'll make this happen!

PS: I have it on YouTube for preview. That URL we will keep off the forum so Email me if you want to see it first.

I LOVE you guys!!!!!

Ron

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: