Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Talk about other methods for increasing fuel efficiency.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Fuel economy of the gasoline engine PDF

Fuel economy of the gasoline engine PDF 31 Jul 2012 16:15 #1

• phil
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Here is a pdf of Fuel economy of the gasoline engine by Blackmore and Thomas. Ron mentioned it on a recent video and how he was unable to locate a copy. I found this on some download site. Not had a chance to read it yet myself and I cant vouch for its authenticity but it looks like the real deal. Have at it boys n girls.
Phil.

Welcome to Gadgetman Land! The Gadgetman Groove: The World's Best in Fuel Economy in the Documents section of GadgetmanGroove.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by .

Re: Fuel economy of the gasoline engine PDF 01 Aug 2012 05:48 #2

• TacomaKarl
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Here is a copy of the 1975 EPA report on fuel efficiency of an ICE

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Fuel economy of the gasoline engine PDF 02 Aug 2012 01:46 #3

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
Wow, Phil and Karl, Thank you for posting those documents. Lots of info in both documents! Also lots of insight into how the Many factors of engine/vehicle operation interact. This subject matter is fascinating, I found it all a good refresher course. Always good to re-visit the basics...

TracyG Gadgetman Reno
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV

Re: Fuel economy of the gasoline engine PDF 08 Feb 2014 12:52 #4

• mob
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
ive added a spark prolonger pritty simple to make US3939814A - Device for prolonging ignition spark - Google Patents
and also installed a bottle of gasoline hooked up to vaccum, now my car goes a little longer 500km with 42 liters, 2.5 10 valve.
im now experimenting with letting a small amount off air in to the bottle witch makes the gas inside jump around . no measurments done jet exept for that it run out faster. im going to peek in these pdfs and see what i find, o je going to add a bottle with water using the same setup as with the gas, been welding for a while and still am, nice to type something here. hope all is well thank you.

Last edit: by mob. Reason: added mpg or kpl

Fuel economy of the gasoline engine PDF 08 Feb 2014 23:45 #5

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
Hi Markus, long time buddy! Glad to see ya here, you always had good input! Hope you're stayin warm in Sweden!

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV

• Page: