Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Talk about other methods for increasing fuel efficiency.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Singh Groove Discussion

Singh Groove Discussion 18 Feb 2012 19:45 #1

• Michael
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I hope this is okay with everone.Post was made to this forum.
The Gadgetman Groove: Latest Fuel Economy BS Hits NPR

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Michael.

Singh Groove Discussion 18 Feb 2012 20:44 #2

• Chevytruckguy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I have read this and everything else I think.

Singh Groove Discussion 18 Feb 2012 23:59 #3

• TacomaKarl
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Unfortunately without Dyno reports to back it up, you can have 10,000 happy customers all telling the same story and you will still have those that see it as just that... 10,000 stories.

But, there are those who withhold judgement and some have stepped forward to hopefully put the issue to rest, one way or another.

If the results reflect what we perceive to be correct, then we and our "10,000 happy customer's stories" will no longer be stories, instead we will be reporting their experiences based on documented/accepted fact.

If it doesn't, we will need to determine another acceptable method of test that would conclusively determine the effects of the Gadgetman Groove.

Either way, it will clarify our perception of the effects of the Gadgetman Groove and what we see as results.

I know what my story is and I'm sticking to it. :cheer:

Karl Fortner
Tacoma, Wa.
Gadgetman Tacoma

Singh Groove Discussion 19 Feb 2012 00:46 #4

• Nick
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
This particular debate has been resolved, but there is a HOT one currently going on at glamisdunes.com. We all need to get on that forum and spread the truth of the Groove. Right now the argument is quite lopsided.

Singh Groove Discussion 19 Feb 2012 01:05 #5

• TacomaKarl
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I would let this one ride for awhile Nick, there are those on the forum that show an interest in laying to rest the Dyno issue by offering up their vehicles and there is an effort to acquire Dyno time in trade to make it happen.

My post above is pretty much in reference to the activities on that forum, also "Chevytruckguy" is doing his evaluation which will carry some weight to that end as well.

And, the results will be the results.

Understanding the effects are as important as a testing method that is acknowledged and accepted by the mainstream.

Also, in that particular forum it will only continue as an arguement until they are presented with "The facts" which will be the Dyno testing.

Karl Fortner
Tacoma, Wa.
Gadgetman Tacoma

Singh Groove Discussion 19 Feb 2012 02:15 #6

• Gadgetman
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
The sad thing about the Glamis Dunes folks is I have asked them REPEATEDLY to contact me via cell or through e-mail to set up time to do their mods, and not one has done so, REGARDLESS of what I asked.

It appears they are more interested in slamming what they do not understand rather than challenging me (and The Groove) in a way that really matters.

Why do so many live lives based on anger and discontent? I don't know, but I can say that living it to help others leaves a body feeling GOOD at the end of the day!

Isn't that a better way?

Singh Groove Discussion 19 Feb 2012 02:30 #7

• TacomaKarl
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Ron,

I know on one of the posts is was indicated that they needed time to arrange for the Dyno shops that would be doing the testing. They were hoping for a barter arrangement.

This may be why they have not contacted you yet. For those that put up the vehicles and the persons willing to try and make it happen... I'd say give them some time to close the deal and we'll just have to let the rest of the barbs slide. I'm pretty confident that if the Dyno testing is done to specifically to determine the effectiveness of the groove then the results will silence the barbs.

Personally, I think any communications on that forum at this point should be directed specifically to those that are attempting to make it happen. Otherwise all you will get is the mob response.

Just sayin'

Karl

Karl Fortner
Tacoma, Wa.
Gadgetman Tacoma

Singh Groove Discussion 19 Feb 2012 15:31 #8

• Michael
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I just hope that someone will send or bring me a throttle body, so I can do the mod.
Then they can stick that in there pipe and smoke it.

Singh Groove Discussion 19 Feb 2012 15:56 #9

• Michael
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I also registered on GlamisDunes have not received permission yet to post anything.

Singh Groove Discussion 20 Feb 2012 16:05 #10

• Gadgetman
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
The truly sad thing is I have made repeated requests, in light of my schedule, for them to contact me via phone or e-mail to make these arrangements, but have received not one call or e-mail yet.

It appears they are more interested in bashing than in discovery.

Singh Groove Discussion 20 Feb 2012 19:53 #11

• Chevytruckguy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
On the fourm I post to I have had one site move my post to a sub fourm where know one can see it with out look for it. I can still post to it but it clear that its a bashing and they refuse to conduct them selfs like adults to concider the tech. Most seem very confuse on the data on you tube the smog test number no vacuum data. It might be something to look in to and address the question and remove unneed data! Also address engineering engine builder question I can't answer. any way thats the feed back I'm getting!

Craig

Singh Groove Discussion 20 Feb 2012 20:01 #12

• TacomaKarl
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Craig,

Can you post a link to the thread?

Thanks

Karl Fortner
Tacoma, Wa.
Gadgetman Tacoma